|| Are They..? ||

Sangmi's POV:

"I was going to meet Jinhyuk today." Soohee continued to whine as I dragged her towards the playground, which wasn't that far from her house.

"You wanted to meet Jeno, right?" She quickly nodded her head as a smile appeared and I rolled my eyes, letting go of her wrist.

"Good, then stop whining! He's waiting for us!" Just as I had said that, we reached the playground and I spotted Jeno by the slide, but he wasn't alone.

"Who's that?" She pointed at the boy beside him, who seemed to be teasing him.
"I don't know, let's find out!" I exclaimed, before running towards them and both boys turned to me.

I bowed at the boy and he bowed back, before grinning at me.
"Hello, I'm Sangmi!" I looked into his eyes, but as expected, nothing happened.

"I'm Donghyuck! And who is this pre-" Donghyuck stopped talking as he looked at Soohee, who stared right back at him.

"Oh my god.." I heard Soohee exclaim quietly as she continued to stare at him.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her, before I widened my eyes.

"Wait, are you guys.."

"Soulmates? Seems like it.." Donghyuck finished off for Jeno and Soohee rubbed her face.

"You need to break up with Jinhyuk! You can't mess with the system!" I mumbled to her and I saw her nod, before she took a step closer to him.

"I'm Sangmi, it's nice to meet you, Donghyuck." She bowed at him as he bowed back and I looked at Jeno awkwardly.

"They're really soulmates?" He asked me as the two of them started to talk, making me nod.

"If they see colors they are.."

"Soohee, do you believe in it now?" I crossed my arms and leaned against the slide as she nodded quickly.
"I see things I couldn't before, the color blue looks so beautiful!" She looked up as an
envious feeling bubbled up inside of me, before she went back to talking with Donghyuck.

"Who do you want your soulmate to be?" I decided to start a conversation with Jeno, who shrugged at my question and we both walked over to the swings.

"I don't really care.. As long as I have one!" He let out a laugh, making me nod.

"You were destined to be together for a reason!" This time it was his turn to nod and I looked at Donghyuck and Soohee, who were laughing.
"Does Soohee have a boyfriend?" I looked back at Jeno, before nodding slowly.

"Yeah.. But they have to break up, don't they? Or else she'll mess up the system, right?"

*

"And then he called me an idiot, which made me hit him, because no one calls me an idiot, without having to deal with me!" Soohee exclaimed and jumped onto my bed, making me roll my eyes.

"You guys literally roast each other all the time, how could you be so happy?" I let out a laugh as she shrugged.
"We were made for each other for a reason!" I hit her with a pout, making her glare at me, before hitting me back.

"That's my line!" I laughed.

"He's actually really weird and he called me weird, like, no. Sweetie, you're weird, I'm not!" Soohee snapped her fingers with a snort and laid down.

"How do I tell Jinhyuk?" Her playful side disappeared in a second and I saw the unusual and serious side of her.
"He'll understand you, trust me!" I reassured her, making her groan, before sitting up.

"I don't want to hurt him and I really like him, but Donghyuck he's really funny.." She let out a sigh, while running her hands through her hair, messing it up slightly.

"Choose Donghyuck, he's your soulmate after all." I stated, making her roll her eyes.

"Really? He's my soulmate? I wouldn't have known.."

"Is Donghyuck sassy? Because if he is, it comes off on you." I flicked her forehead, making her frown and flick mine as well.

"You don't understand!"

"No, I don't."

"Seriously, if Yoobin gets a boyfriend.." I shook my head and Soohee nudged me.

"You should've went on that blind date.."

*

Renjun's POV:

"Everyone's finding their soulmate! I'll never find mine." Jaemin let out a weird noise, which sounded a bit like a sob, before leaning his head against Mark.

"Chenle found his yesterday and Donghyuck found his today! Who's next? Renjun?" He kept on 'sobbing' as I raised my eyebrows.
"Chenle, have you talked to your soulmate yet?" All the other boys turned to the boy as Jisung had asked the question and his ears turned another shade of gray.

"Ye-yeah.."

"Is she sweet?" Chenle's blush darkened, if that was possible as he nodded.

"Yeah."

"Donghyuck, what about you? Is your soulmate sweet?" He nodded at Jaemin's question with a grin on his face.

"She roasts me back."

"How romantic." I heard Mark mumble, to which I laughed and I saw Donghyuck roll his eyes.

"At least I found my soulmate!" He smirked at Mark who shrugged.
"But what if she has a boyfriend?" Mark's question made him scoff, before he crossed his arms and looked away.

"She actually has one, she told me about him, but she promised me to break up with him!" He exclaimed. "Because, now she's mine, I don't care about her boyfriend." I almost cringed at his words, but I would've felt the same way.

"I don't blame him, I would be like Donghyuck if my soulmate had a boyfriend. My soulmate is destined to be with me and only me!" Jaemin said, which made Jeno laugh.

"It doesn't surprise me, you're like that, you're really clingy, but I'm surprised about Donghyuck." Donghyuck seemed offended and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I actually have a feeling that Donghyuck is somehow clingy, I don't know why." Jisung said, which made Donghyuck act more offended than before.

"There's nothing wrong with being clingy!" Jaemin exclaimed, making me raise my eyebrows at him.
"You're right, unless you're as clingy as you are." Jaemin gasped with a hand over his heart, before sending a glare towards Donghyuck.

"I'm offended!"

"You should be!" Donghyuck sent him a smirk, earning a hit from him.

<><><><>

Sorry for the messy chapter, I'm a bit tired~ ;;