Chapter 7 - The Nightmare

Recap

We heard whimpering. My eyes widened. I knew what was happening. She was having a nightmare.

Kyouka's POV

I was in the cage. No, not again. Its a memory. I heard the screams of the other girls. I than heard him coming. Oh no not again. I heard the click of his shoes. The angry huff. And he's mad. Now what am I going to do? I think. He stops at my cage. He yanks it open and grabs me by my hair. "STOP!!! IT HURTS, STOP!!" I scream hopelessly. Then the familiar sting of a smack. "You will NOT yell at me!" he yells. I start to cry. This was the day I ran off. He raped me then beat me, and finally, he whipped me. He whipped me 12 times. And all I did was scream. I acted like I was dead. He didn't check to see if I was or not. He just packed me like a sack of potatoes. He threw me on the ground. It was hard not to cough. I waited till I heard his footsteps going away. Then I ran. Not caring of the conciseness waiting. I ran and ran and ran. I heard footsteps coming at me quickly. Shit!! I kept running. I ran for three hours and collapsed.

Then I woke up.

Sorry for it being short. I just wanted you to know what happened. Thanks for the reads though. Love you all. Also, -DeathTheKid I want to give you a shout out for your Death The Kid one shots. I absolutely love them. Love you all.