Chapter 4: My Boss is now Russia

Alaska sighs as she starts her new job building Russia some tanks and guns. She glares at China who was ordered to stand guard to make sure that she wouldn't escape."So how long would it take aru?"China asked Alaska who glares at China,"it'll be done when I say it's done,"she said angrily. Alaska keeps working until Russia comes in with some soup,"eat then get back to work da,"he said then Alaska grabs her cup of soup and eats it.China leaves the room to get some rest,*this is getting annoying aru,*he thinks to himself. Alaska finishes eating,then looks at Russia who just smiles happily.Alaska throws a wrench at Russia,it didn't even leave a scratch on him.Russia smiles then grabs Alaska's throat,"don't fight me,da,"he said then lets her go.Alaska coughs a bit and goes back to her work,then after a few hours she was done with the tanks.Russia smiles and pets Alaska's head,"good work,da,"he said then leaves the room.Alaska sighs a bit then was ordered to follow China to a small room. Alaska sighs as she is locked in a small room that have a small desk and a bed.Alaska lays down on the bed,and starts falling asleep.She starts dreaming of her past with America, how she used to such a small child.She was such a small child living with such a large country, it was a good thing.She wished that she wasn't so weak compared to her brothers and sisters(states). The next day, she wakes up and notices some food was on her desk,with a note.*the note: "Good Morning Da, you can work on making some guns today,* Alaska sighs a bit,*more work,*she thought to herself then starts eating. China knocks on the door,"let's go aru,"he said then Alaska follows China into a large living room where Russia is sitting on a couch." we are going to China's house today da,"he said grabbing Alaska's arm.She sighs a bit as she is lead by Russia and China to his house. As they come to the house, China sighs,"we need to make sure that she doesn't bring bad luck going into my house,"he said to Russia." Why da, she isn't like America who eats those bad tasting food,"he said talking about America's hamburgers and cakes. Alaska glares at them," don't talk about my boss/brother like that,"she said. Russia smiles," but I'm your boss now da,"he said.