Chapter one: Are you serious?

Alaska wakes up in a dark room, the only light source is a candle which is about to blow out. She looks around to see where she is,then hears the famous KolKolKol sound that Russia makes when he is upset. She gets up and notices that she is chained in the room,she tries to find something to unlock the chains but Russia took all of her items. She sighs for a moment,then looks around the room for something to break the chains however the room was cleaned of all items expect for a bed and desk. Soon Russia comes in with some food and water,"hello~,"he said smiling but Alaska only glares at him. Russia smiles and puts the food and glass of water on the desk,"you'll be here for a while,da,"he said, then Alaska grabs her food,"still America will find you and arrest you for kidnapping me,"she said loudly. Russia smiles but he was really pissed off,"well then, enjoy your stay,da,"he said walking away. Alaska sighs and keeps eating,then looks at the window which was way too high for her to climb. She looks for a way to escape,then uses the plate that the food was on to cut the chain's lock,it scratched it but it didn't break.she sighs then uses the knife and it unlocked.she jumps for joy,then breaks the door down. She looks around,then Russia appears behind her and grabs her,"you shouldn't have escaped,da,"he said. Alaska tries to get out of Russia's grip,then notices China is coming near Russia,"what are you doing,aru?"he asked. Russia looks at China with a smile on his face,"I kidnapped Alaska but she is being diffucult,da,"he said then China sighs,"you know that America will know she is gone,aru, then come for us,"he said. Russia smiles,"true, but without Alaska, America will lose, da."he said.Alaska's eye twitches and thinks,*are these two that serious,* then Russia takes Alaska to his basement which was more like a dungeon than a basement."you'll stay here until you behave,da,"he said then throws Alaska in the room.