Behind The Camera (Joey Graceffa Fanfiction)

"Hey babe." 

I look behind me to see Joey standing with his vlogging camera in one hand, and his car keys in the other.

"Hey babe." I walk up to him and give me a kiss on the cheek. 

We're outside of mine, Joey's, and Sawyer's apartment ready to go to digifest. A whole bunch of youtuber's are going to be going and we're waiting for Sawyer to come down becuase we're going together. 

Finally after 10 minutes he came down with nothing in hand but the house keys. 

I stare at him wiht my mouth agap.

"What the hell did you do? You look the same you did half an hour ago."

"What? I was doing my hair." 

I shake it off and we get in the car.

I seriously cannot wait for today, I mainly cannot wait to meet the fans. I'm not a youtuber but me and Jeoy have been going out for about 3 years so I'm pretty known amoung his fans. 

.

I step out of the car and interlock my hands with Joey's. 

"I'm so exicted!" he squeals with exicetment. 

"Your such a girl." I tell him. 

"But I'm a pretty girl." 

I scoff at him, he may be hot but he'll sure as hell never be a pretty girl. 

"Let's just go inside, pretty girl." 

He huffs and we continue walking into  the big warehouse. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Bad/Short first chapter but I'm getting there. I promise this book will be MUCH better then the other one. It still has the same characters but Jason is not in here. Just forget everything about Sabrina, here's some things you should remeber about her. 

Blonde Hair

Blue eyes

20 years old

NOT a youtuber 

Been dating Joey for 3 years. 

Mom IS still alive 

Is from from California not from Boston! 

And that's about it! lol thank you for all the people who encouraged me to continue to keep writing. MASSIVE shoutout to 

joeygfanfictionanya

joeygraceffafangirl

KylaNorris

THANK YOU ^^^^^^^^^ 

I will try my best to keep up with this story and update and NOT screw up! Check out my other books that I LOVE! go to my profile and read Awkard Love & Story of my life! :D