Chapter 20

Y DOES PEOPLE SAY "I Love This Story!" THIS HAS NU PLOT AND SUCKSS 

heh. 

Comment down below your least favorite Superhero\villain. 

<Mine is Black Cat. I can't stand her> 

-=-=-=-=-

S.H.E.I.L.D. Hellicarrier

Director Fury's Office

4:17 P.M.

Peter was already feeling funny. It was... weird. The sounds here echoing, and everything seemed like it was in slow motion. 

They were in Fury's office, overlooking "Project S.P.I.D.E.R.". While Fury's eye moved back and fourth taking in the information, his face held a grim look. 

Peter wasn't watching him look it over as everyone else were, though. He was busy swiping his eyes around the whole room, taking in the smallest of details. He brushed his hand across his forehead. He was sweating. He didn't even move. What happened? Why is this happening to him? Why now? What is happening to him-

"Parker!" Fury all but yelled. Peter snapped his gaze to him,

"Yes, sir?" he managed. Fury sighed, clearly frustrated. 

"I said, you are to not leave the Tower without an escort. Especially not as Spider-Man. You will be under surveillance until further notice and after we figure out what and where the serum is-," 

Peter stopped listening as Fury rambled on. 

...Serum. 

Is that what the H.Y.D.R.A. agent injected him with? Is that why he was feeling all weird? 

Peter shook his head. 

No that wasn't possible. It was a sedative - 

=-=-=-= 

Stark Tower 

<<3:29 P.M.>

As soon as the others had walked farther ahead, Bruce pulled Peter to the side. 

"Peter," he said, glancing at the others, "I need to speak with you." Confused, Peter looked at the scientist in front of him. 

Bruce shifted his glances, looking extremely uncomfortable. 

"What the... uh... H.Y.D.R.A. agent shot you with.... that took you down, it was a sedative. But... uh... it had another component in it. I don't know what it is. But it seems that your body has fought it off. I just want to make sure that you are clean." 

Peter rolled his eyes at the scientist. 

"Please, Bruce. If there was a dangerous thing in body, wouldn't I be throwing up my guts right about now? Trust me, Bruce. I think I'm okay." 

=-=-=-=-=-=

Peter did not like that train of thought. Impossible, it was only a sedative. 

"-understood?" Fury spoke the last word loudly. If there was water in Peter's mouth, it would've been gone. 

"C-Crystal," he confirmed. Fury nodded, dismissing them. They all shuffled out of the room first, trying to find his ground. 

"You okay, Peter?" Clint appeared out-of-nowhere beside him. "I saw you drifted off, and I doubt you heard anything Fury said. Don't worry, I'll fill you in later," Clint smirked at him. 

The only thing that Peter could do was give him a faint smile. 

=-=-==-=-=

Before Peter could even get to his room he felt claustrophobic. Taking a deep breath, Peter managed to squeak out:

"I'm going to the roof," before sprinting backwards, away from everyone. 

Everyone just traded concerned and confused glances. 

=-=

As Peter ran away, he took off his shirt, revealing a very similar red and blue spiderweb. He kicked off his shoes and pants, finally reaching the roof. 

The very cold air hit him hard, and Peter was able to breath again. 

Just in case anybody saw him, he put on his mask, the familiar texture relaxing him. He breathed in the fresh air, sitting on the ledge of the building. 

"Spidey!" yelled a familiar high-pitched voice. Peter sighed, turning to face the mercenary. 

"Hey... Wade," Peter said, facing back towards the skyfall, twitching.  

"...You gonna jump?" Wade said, alarm clear in his voice. "Baby boy, things may be hard in your life right now, but killing yourself ain't the answer. There's people out there - like me - who love you and-" 

"No, Wade," Peter said, holding out his hands. "I wasn't going to jump..." he finished, deep in thought. 

Wade walked closer and engulfed him in a huge bear-hug. 

"You ain't gonna ever jump, yeah?" Wade asked, setting his chin on Peter's head. Peter didn't respond. After a few minutes, Wade said: 

"Please don't leave me, too." 

Peter sighed, resigning. 

"I won't ever jump," he reassured. 

"Good," Wade said, squeezing, "I don't want you to leave in my life, too." 

Peter smiled at the small gesture, and for once in the entire day, he felt relaxed. Peter sighed. 

"Baby boy?" Wade asked, looking at the boy below him. Peter's smile just grew at the nickname, the same nickname that he had once hated. 

"Just talk. Ramble." 

Wade breathed out. 

"We're gonna be here for eternity. Okay. I have a problem on my hands: There's this chimichanga place downtown. And I went there, and they started selling tacos! Normally, I would love this, but they made the BEST chimichangas, and they decided, 'Nope, we're done now, no more chimichangas for Wadey Boy' and I said, 'but you suck at making tacos! go back to chimichagas' and they're like, 'on no we ain't' and I'm like 'oh yes you are'-" 

Peter smiled as he closed his eyes. 

=-=-=-=

Wade was rambling, and the boxs were silent, for once in his life. 

He noticed his little Petey fell asleep, and decided that he should probably bring him inside. Only when he shifted the boy did he see the black goo. He was frozen as the black goo started engulfing the boy in his arms. Startled, Wade could only watch in Horror as Spider-Man's costume became black and gray. Finding the only reasonable thing to do, Wade hurriedly picked up the boy in his arms, and rushed to the Avenger's main floor. 

Bursting from the elevator, Wade yelled: 

"UH Yeah I know you want to murder me but Petey's like, uh, dying, so if you could help me, uh, make him better, that'd be great." 

=-=-=-=

A\N 

I WILL NOT BE SAYING 'DUN' ANYMO. CAUSE REASONS. AND PERSONS. 

oh DEER, wut do we has here? 

This work currently has only exactly 1000 words

 #CliffHanger

#HowCouldYou

wHY YOU DO dis?

XOXO NIGHTMARE