Chapter 6

....Sorry.... 

Things are going down hill for me. 

I don't know how to explain it. But Nehh. Don't worry, I'll still update. ;-; 

HUGE UPDATE- CHANGING MY NAME TO NIGHTMAREWRITEZ

...enjoy..?...

-_-_...;...;..._-_-

"Uhh! Guys, I'm down, I can't get my legs free. He did webbed my feet together!" Pietro yelled into his comm. "I can't go anywhere, I'm grounded." He could hear the thwip in the distance. Where the kid was going, he didn't know. 

"Where are you, Silver?" Captain replied. Pietro glanced at the street. 

"Uhh.. Riverside Drive, 26th Avenue..." he answered. He heard a slight chuckle from Clint in the background of the comms. Pietro was offended. No. Like. 

Offended. 

"You go up against the web slinger!" Pietro snarled at him. He heard Clint chuckle. 

"Heh, yeah. Like I'd go down to a teen-Holy Crap!" 

=_=_=...+...=_=_=

Hawkeye's Location 

Top of an unworthy of mentioning building

10:12 A.M. 

"Heh, yeah. Like I'd go down to a teen-Holy Crap!" Clint yelled as he suddenly saw a red and blue-clad-wearing-superhero. The teen was so close to him he could grab him. If he didn't swing by at the speeds of Quicksilver. The impact of the wind nearly blew Clint off of his post. 
Fast as lightning, he drew a net arrow. Don't dodge this, kid. He drew back and fired. 

)-(...*+*+*...)-(

New York 

Swinging

10:13 A.M. 

He saw the guy that must have shot at him earlier. Even though Peter only got a glance at the man, he noticed and noted a lot of things. 

1. The man was part of S.H.E.I.L.D. - He had the badge symbol on his chest-plate. Only detectives, highly trained people or people who noted small details noted. 

2. The man was carrying more than 10 weapons- Peter doubted the man had bandages in his pouches. 

3. The man was the guy who shot him earlier. 

4. He had a bow and arrow. 

5. He had nearly about 15 arrows in his quiver. 

6. The quiver wasn't a regular quiver- Peter noted how on the bow there was small buttons, and how the quiver had technology on it. 

7. The man was part of the Avengers. He had a small 'Avengers' badge on his chest-plate, right next to the S.H.E.I.L.D. one. 

8. The man's name was Hawkeye. Part of the Avengers. Arrow man. Main Weapon- bow and arrow. Never known to miss his targets. Has a load of different arrows to suit the right target. Strengths - Highly trained to be an assassin, knows very well of hand to hand combat. One of S.H.E.I.L.D.'s highest. Weakness - Runs out of arrows extremely fast. Secret Identity - Clint Barton. 

9. He had a comm in his ear. 

10. He was talking to Nesquik. 

11. He was unfocused on Peter. Focusing on his comm. That would be his first mistake.

Peter had gotten all this information by swinging by him. He rendered all of this information before his Spidey-Senses blared at him. He launched his legs up in the air, dodging the net arrow. He heard the man curse behind him. He kept on launching arrows at Peter's backside. 

((A\N - By the way. For those of you who think that Natasha can beat Spider-Man in a fight, here are the facts - 

1. in a death battle, Spider-Man beat Batman. 

2. I'm pretty sure that Natasha would get close, but not nearly enough to kill the Dark Knight. 

3. Peter has the powers of a spider. Nuff said..))

Peter then realized that the only way to get this man off his tail, was to take him down. (in a friendly way, of course) Peter jumped off his webline, taking it by foot. He slowed a bit, knowing that he could totally outrun this guy if he indented to do so. He heard Hawkeye reaching up to him, huffing and puffing. When the man was about 10 feet from him, Peter reversed his direction in the light of speed. He then bounced his full speed. He saw the surprise in the man's face as he launched himself towards him. 

"Woah!" he yelled, ducking the punch that was directed at his face. He landing a few feet away from the arachnid, swaying slightly. He slowly pressed a button on his bow. He noted how the Spider's eyes on his costume narrowed as he heard the click. He heard his quiver do it's thing, and he equipped his bow with an arrow. 

"You've got skills, kid." he remarked, puffing. Peter chuckled. 

"I would say "you're not too bad yourself," but that would just be cliche. C'mon, the people want entertainment right? So I'm gonna give you my beautiful banter that I creatively make up in my mind and fly them towards you. How does that sound, Mr. Tweetie Bird?" Peter quipped. At the -whatthehell- face Barton gave him, Peter shrugged. 

"Here, Sparrow me the whole, "Ima get chu!" rant. How could you not know Tweetie bird? She's you're wife!" Peter quipped. Apparently the guy had enough, considering his was now firing at Peter. 

"Woah! You don't even give me a puffin second to think, here!" Peter gasped, flipping forwards and backwards. Dodging the arrows. 

"Hold still you bug!" Clint snarled, he had enough of this joker. At that, Peter gasped mockingly. He fell to the ground in misery. What. Clint hadn't even hit him. Why did he go down? He lowered his bow slightly. That's all Peter needed for him to spring up, full of life, webbing the bow away from the archer. Figuring that the man had a pocket knife in his pouch, he webbed his hands together. Then he webbed his feet together, then onto the building. To get to the point, Clint couldn't move. 

"Let me give you a lesson here, little hummingbird. Spiders aren't bugs; their arachnids. And I just aracadunked your butt into the ground. He spoke into the man's comm. 

"Hey, Nesquik. Your little Hummingbird just joined you in the "I just got webbed down by Spidey" fanclub." 

The last thing Peter heard was a laugh from the other side of the comm before he put the comm back in Clint's ear and swung away. 

-=-=-=-...+=(*)=+...-=-=-=-

A\N

There. 

I'm. 

Done.