Running up to the vehicle, she called out to the man before he had a chance to enter the driver's seat. "Excuse me! Are you Mr Kim by any chance?" The uninformed individual shook his head in a denying answer before moving to the back seats of the slick vehicle and opening the door in order to speak with the person situated within.

(Y/n) stepped back to allow for the person to be given a respectable amount of space as he emerged from within. However, she unintentionally gulped at the stern expression that was plastered over the serious features of the older male. Each wrinkle deepening his heavy tone and slightly intimidating the girl with his impatient posture. Each cracking line on his skin accentuating the deep frown and furrowed brow.

"Hello Sir. Are you Mr Kim by any chance?" The older male nodded, urging the girl to continue with prioritising her main topic. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n). My mother, who worked as a cleaner here, had an accident this morning and had to be taken to the hospital. I'm...I'm here to take over her position until she gets better. Are you the person I'm supposed to discuss this with?" Passing her forged note to the male with anxious hesitation, the girl had to hold back her trembling bones from appearing externally suspicious.

As the man took the letter with a wary look he began quickly reading over each detail while the girl stood as stiff as a board. Trying to calm her heart down as her organs seemed to sink with every second that took for him to analyse it. (Y/n) chanted in her head, attempting to comfort her apprehensiveness while she was forced to be left at the mercy of the older male's perception.

'God, what if I have to be a specific age to work here...? What happens if he realises it's fake? Will he fire mum?! Damn it, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. This guy looks so strict and serious...any little thing might spurt some suspicion.' As the female began plunging herself into a dark abyss filled with doubt and fear. The more she tried to climb through the tunnelling hole of self-doubt, the more her thoughts began overrunning any optimism that originally held her together. As the girl felt as though her final nerves would snap, she was startled back to life by the sound of a soft and amused chuckle.

(Y/n) looked ahead of herself to see the once austere man that had boldly stood before her, slightly laughing as he returned the crumpled paper that had been held by a number of hands. The female hesitated to take it back and as she eventually held it in her own palms, she confusingly stared at the male that had much friendlier features once his thin lips were parted in a welcoming smile. "Yes I'm aware of what happened this morning, you have my deepest condolences."

As the man lightly bowed to show his respect, the girl felt slightly flustered at the formalities she had not grown accustomed to. "Oh, no it's absolutely fine. She's doing alright so far but needs a bit of time to rest...so, about my position..." The girl slightly diverted the subject to the main topic, grabbing the man's attention once more.

"Haha, you sure have taken something after your mother. She was always quick to take an opportunity, and seeing how determined you are to come all the way here on the same day that the accident occurred is quite admirable." The man crossed his arms in a thoughtful gesture before looking up at the clear sky with distant eyes. "If it's a temporary exchange I'm sure there should not be any problems...It'll be quite helpful to have you aboard if you're interested." The girl couldn't hold back the wide and relieved smile that appeared on her face. She felt her body become much lighter after feeling all her worries disappear from her shoulders and head.

"Thank you! Of course I am, I can't tell you how much this means to me! Oh, would you need some sort of documents that would prove we're blood related or any confirmation of that sort?" The girl questioned the male but was dismissively waved off with a casual denial.