Chapter 27

(1 weeks later)

King pov

brook was tellin the truth. every time i wanna get into it she tells me to move or shes not in the mood. but shes sleep. i got out of bed and went to the edge of the bed. i pulled down her pants and panties.

*Rated R*

i climbed under the covers and went to work. i sucked on her clit. i stuck my tongue in her goin slow. i felt her move. "king wat the hell are you doing" she whisper yelled. i just went faster ignoring her.

she grabbed my hair and sheets as her legs started to shake. i climbed up and kissed her and she kissed back. she gasped when i thrusted my fingers in and out of her. i went faster as her legs started to shake again.

she moaned in my mouth and released on my fingers. i pulled back and went down and cleaned her up. i went back up and pecked her lips.

"taste like candy canes on christmas" i sang (A/N: what movie is that off hint: its a dancing movie). i got up and pulled brook wit me into the bathroom. when we got into the shower she wanted a round 2.

when we got out. we changed and went down stairs and cooked breakfeast for everybody. eggs, waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast, and hashbrowns. when we were done we heard heavy foot steps coming down stairs.

i looked at brook and she nodded. we rushed grabbing a plate and putting as much food on our plates. we ran out of the kitchen as all 5 of the wild animals came down clearing the table that was full of food.

me and brook headed back up to our room. i sat on the bed turning on the tv as adventure time is just starting

"adventure time come on grab your friends lets to a very distant land jake the dog and finn the human the fun will never end its adventure time!" me and brook sung

later that day......

we were at the beach. me chris and nick were walkin up to the girls as they layed on their stomach on towels in their bikinis. talking not facing us. chris picked up skyler as me and nick did the same wit brook and mickey.

we ranned with them in our arms towards the water. all of them were screaming as we just laugh. i put brook under water wit me. i came up and when she came up she started puching me i just kept laughin

"why.the.fuck.did.u.do.that" she said hittin me wit every word. i turned my head to look at her when she sucker punched me in the nose. "omg king im so srry" she said

i held my nose as i was walkin out of the water. i saw the blood hittin the sand. o god. i ran to one of the porter pottys grabbin tissue. when i turned around all of them were running up to me.

"bae im sorry i didnt k--" i cut her off

"its ok im ok" she hugged me as i held my head back wit the tissue over my noise. "lets just leave" i said they grabbed all our stuff and we went back to our cars. i gave brook the keys as we got in the car and she drove away.

Brook pov

when we arrived home king jumped out of the car and went in. i got out the car and walked wit the others "does she hate me?" i asked. mickey wrapped her arm around me

"no she loves u" she said i just nodded

i went into the house and into the room. i poked my head into the bathroom where king was. she was lookin in the mirrior. "do u hate me?" i asked her.

"???????????"

-------------------------------------------------

wat did king say? yes or no?

find out next chapter

thank for reaching from 3k to 4k readers in a day. keep up the good work and ill do the same

×Makayla×