The power

Mom came back from the principal looking mad.
Matthew:What happen.
Mom:The principal said you are not going to that school.
Matthew:AND YOU ARE OK WITH THAT.!
Mom:we will take you to a human school.
Matthew:NO MOM! THIS IS NOT FINE FOR ME! I GONNA TALK TO MASTER WIZERD RIGHT NOW TO GIVE ME POWERS.
Matthew was so angry that a whole bunch of bats flew pass him while he was flying.
Matthew:Wait what? Oh my god! Oh my god! MOM DAD LOOK I HAVE MAGIC!!!
His mom and dad look terrified.
Mom:Oh no, this is bad.
Matthew: what wrong.
Dad: it's time we tell him.
Mom:But I am not ready.
Dad:No parent would be ready for this talk.
Matthew:What wrong (sounding confused)
Parents:Come sit please Matthew.

Mom:So 5 years ago when you were 5, you got your first magic...Chaos magic (in a terrified voice)
Dad:This magic was evil.
Matthew:So I had magic all this time. AWESOME.
Mom: No not awesome. Cause master wizerd said that he will kill you if you found out.
Matthew: Your not gonna turn me in.... right?
Dad: of course not! If fact we are gonna take you back to that school.
Mom:What.
Dad:YEA, THAT RIGHT SUSAN. WE ARE GONNA TAKE OUR DON TI SCHOOL AND SHOW THEM THAT HE IS NOT EVIL.
After all just because you have chaos magic doesn't mean your are naturally evil right.
Mom:I guess...you right. But before we take him to school we have 5 years of magic training to do.
Matthew:YEA
4