A chaos has been born

June 6 2006
Baby:Wah wah wah
Dad:Aww. Little Matthew.
Mom:Is Matthew ok.
Dad:Just look for yourself.

5 Years Later
Matthew:Mama Dada.
Dad:Well Matthew, today is the day you get your magic, like me and mama.
Mom:Oh how I remember the day I got my magic. Nature magic.
Dad:And I got water. I hope little Matthew gets fire.
Mom:No! Fire is too dangerous for a baby.
Dad:Well we will see.

At the magic Mountain
Master Wizerd:Hello there little Matthew, you are about to get magic. Parents, I'll like to inform you about the magic before I complete this ritual.
Fire Crystal-If this crystal is chosen then you have the ability to control fire.
Water Crystal-If this crystal chooses you, you will have the power to control water and ice.
Nature Crystal-If you have the ability to control Mother Natures goods.
Lightning crystal-The power to control lightning.
Or
Chaos crystal-...
Master Wizard-Well let's get to it.
Matthew was put in the middle of all the crystals. Master Wizerd put him to rest and then said the word "Oh great crystals of Pawn which one of you will choose."
All the crystals shine as bright as the sun but one was shining brighter. Then one came down. Master Wizerd was looking shock as Matthew magic has be chosen. Parents look shock and they were in Sorrow.
Master Wizerd-The chaos crystal has been chosen.
Mom:No. This can't be. This has to be wrong.
Dad:My son is not a chaos.
Master Wizerd:I have seen this 20 years ago. We must kill the child.
Mom:No! He doesn't know yet. He is asleep. We will keep his magic a secret. Please.
Matthew dad could not stop crying.
Master Wizerd:Ok I guess. But he find out, He shall be killed.
5 Years Later

Mom:Are you ready of your first day of wizerd school.
Matthew:I guess.
Mom:What's wrong.
Matthew:Well it's just because I don't have magic since I am half human.
Mom:I know it's hard but I know that you can get through it.
Matthew:Ok mom.

At School

When Matthew first went to the school he saw magic everywhere. Some overgrown plants, some blocks of ice scatter around here and there, and he also saw a lightbulb turn on by a kid just touching it.
Matthew:That last one must be lighting magic.
Kid:Hey there kid, you must be new. Well here the rules, what ever magic you have, you stick with that group.
Matthew:Ah, well, you see, I don't have magic.
Kid:What. What are you talking about. Every one here has magic and so do you.
Teacher:Bob. Get over here now.
So that kids name is bob.
Matthew just went on with his day.
1