PhD in patience

“Your poor thighs,” Harry murmurs. He pulls Louis down onto the bed and spreads his legs to inspect the chafed and reddened skin there, before sucking a love bite into the junction between thigh and arse. It hurts a little and Louis whimpers, but he’s too boneless and content to push Harry away. He simply lets Harry hold his legs open and abuse the inside of his thighs, all regard for modesty forgotten.

Harry delivers a gentle smack to Louis’s left buttock. “You’re not off the hook yet, darling. I’m conquering your arse next time.”

"My arse is not America,” Louis mumbles. It doesn’t make much sense, but Harry laughs anyway.

“Like I said, good strange,” he says fondly. Louis decides to take it as a compliment.

He doesn’t fail to notice the implication of a next time and files the information away, hiding his smile into the bed sheets. “It’s going to take a lot of patience to woo my arse,” he says.

“Don’t worry. For you, I’m willing to get a PhD in patience,” Harry replies. Louis rolls his eyes at the cheesiness and pulls Harry back onto the bed to spoon him.

Harry really is quite ridiculous, with his large hands and pouty lips and monster cock, and Louis thinks he’s a little in love.