Love your arse

“Good boy,” Harry nips his earlobe and begins to thrust slowly between Louis’s legs, hands on Louis’s waist to keep him steady. The lube smoothes the way and it’s gentle, sensual, and unlike anything Louis has felt before. He contracts and relaxes his inner thigh muscles, gratified when Harry groans lowly into his ear.

Harry, it turns out, is a dirty talker. “Do you like it when I fuck your thighs? Does it feel good?” he asks, sucking a mark into Louis’s throat.

"Uh huh,” Louis agrees hoarsely. He reaches down to where Harry is rutting between his legs and lets the thick cock slide against his palm on each inward stroke.

“Love your arse, your thighs … such strong, sexy thighs, bet you can ride my dick all night long and not get tired, I can’t wait to see you fuck yourself on my big cock, taking it like a champ …” Harry continues, voice rough.

He pulls Louis’s hair back for better access and mouthes at the column of Louis’s neck. Louis shudders and clenches his hole reflexively, already imagining what it’ll feel like to have that giant cock filling him up and splitting him open. Harry notices his reaction and rubs his thumb around the outside of Louis’s furled entrance. Louis feels him smirk against the nape of his neck.

“You want it, don’t you,” he coos, “you want my big cock inside you. Having your thighs fucked is not enough; you want to know what it’s like to be completely filled up, so full of my cock that you can’t breathe.”

“Fuck yeah,” Louis hisses, and tightens his thighs around that thick cock. “Just fuck me harder, damn it.”