Just perfect

He looks down at Harry’s face, flushed and open and expectant.

“That monster is not coming anywhere near my arse,” he warns. Even as he says this, his hole clenches emptily, as though reminding him that it’s been too long since he’s been properly fucked. All the more reason not to split himself on a dick the size of his arm, Louis argues internally.

Harry pouts, but quickly brightens again. “That’s okay, I have another idea.”

He lifts Louis out of his lap. Louis would complain about the constant manhandling, if it didn’t turn him on so much, and arranges him so that he kneels upright, braced against the top of the bed.

“Hold onto the headboard,” Harry instructs. Louis shivers at the huskiness of his voice and obeys. He hears the sound of a bottle being opened and turns around to see Harry drizzling lube onto his palms.

“But I said –” he begins.

“I know,” Harry interrupts. “I’m not going to hurt you. Trust me.”

And strangely enough, Louis does. Harry kneels behind him and straddles the outside of his thighs. Louis releases a sound of surprise when Harry reaches around his waist and starts massaging oil onto his inner thighs with the steady, skillful hands of a masseuse. He sighs and leans back onto Harry’s firm chest, luxuriating in the impromptu massage. Harry works his hands indiscriminatorily across his pelvis, cock, balls and thighs until Louis’s nether regions are slick with lube. Louis whines in protest when Harry removes his hands.

“Keep your legs together, love,” Harry says, and Louis doesn’t quite understand what he means until he feels the head of Harry’s cock nudge at the space between his thighs. “Oh,” he breathes, and tightens his thigh muscles so that they squeeze around that thick cock, creating a snug passageway for Harry to fuck.