Bonus 4

Three years of dating and Tori and Evan were already parents. It shocked Asher when she actually was pregnant rather than her joking around. At first, he did think she was joking. She did it once before, so he assumed she would do it again.

"Hey, dad? I have something to tell you." She sat beside him and gave him a smile. Rocky had jumped up and lay himself over Asher. Evan, who had come over, sat on the other side of Asher so that he was furthest away. You never know what he would do to him when Asher found out.

"What's going on? Are you guys engaged or something?" Evan had thought of proposing but the night he wanted to was the night he found out that they were both having a baby. They kept it quiet for a couple of months until today when they were going around telling family. Evan suggested that Asher be the first to know seeing as it would be a nice thing. Evan knew his parents could wait. He just didn't want to upset Asher further so him knowing first would have been a best start.

"Not exactly," she mumbled. She looked down at her lap until she felt Evan take her hand and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "So, I'm pregnant," she said. Instead of shock, they were both met with Asher's laughter. "What's so funny?" she asked, completely confused. She and Evan exchanged a look and furrowed their eyebrows. "Dad, I'm serious." At those words, Asher's laughter stopped.

"Wait, you're serious?"

"You're going to be a grandpa," she grinned out. As she got older, he did express how much he would love to be a grandpa. He obviously didn't want grandchildren too soon but he did want grandchildren in the future. Asher pulled her into a hug, even bringing Evan into the hug too. Rocky barked in happiness as if he knew what was happening — although, he was a smart dog so he probably did know.

"How's my little grandson doing?" Asher asked, picking Hunter up and kissing him all over his face. Hunter, who was only six-months-old, made small sounds as he waved his small arms around. Asher, at first, wasn't too keen on the name but the name grew on him. Originally, they were going to call him James because it was simple and they liked it. But, a few weeks before the due date — although they didn't know he would be early — they came across the name Hunter and fell in love with it.

"He's been good, kept mummy and daddy up all night though!" Tori said, bobbing Hunter on the nose. "It's okay, though, because mummy and daddy still love you loads!" She took Hunter from Asher and gave him a whole bunch of kisses.

"So, where is Evan?"

"He's working, I told you. Oh! Darla and Lucas are coming over."

"You could just shorten it by saying Evan's parents, you know?"

"It's more polite to call them by their first names, I think?" She placed Hunter down in his cot when she realised he was nodding off in her arms. Once he had fully fallen asleep, she and Asher left the room after she turned the baby monitor on. "Want a drink?"

"Nah, I'm good. Might head off soon."

"You can't go! Evan and I... Look, you have to stay. You promised me!" She gave him her famous 'puppy dog eyes' and he caved. "Thanks, dad!" She threw her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Love youuuu!"

"You know I love you more, princess." He kissed her forehead and whistled for Rocky. "Let me go take this fella for a walk, yeah? I'll be back soon." They kept Rocky and Hunter away from each other since Hunter was still practically a newborn. Even though Rocky was a smart and trustworthy pet, they still couldn't risk it. Asher had brought Rocky over to Tori and Evan's place because he didn't want to leave Rocky on his own. He did that once before and when he came home, he found Rocky in the corner whimpering. From then on, he took Rocky with him to Tori and Evan's, not that they minded.

When he came back from walking Rocky, Darla and Lucas were already there. They greeted him and Rocky before heading off into the kitchen as Tori offered them a drink. Asher followed suit and decided to have something too. He was itching for a bit of alcohol but he knew Tori would disapprove. Also, she didn't have any in the house anyway.

Soon enough, Evan had come home and placed a big kiss on the side of Tori's head. "How was your day?" she asked him. Darla, Lucas and Asher were occupied in the living room whilst Tori and Evan were in their room together.

"Not too bad but you know, missed you and Hunter. At least tomorrow we can curl up in bed all day until Hunter needs us. Or he can join us. Although, I would prefer to have you to myself," he whispered in her ears. She blushed a deep red and giggled, hitting his chest lightly. "Are you ready for tonight?"

"I think so, yeah. I mean, they'll be happy for us, right?"

"Of course they will. I'll get dressed and then I'll come help you set everything up, yeah?"

"Okay, I'll start setting up." She gave him a quick peck on the lips before skipping to the dining room where she set up. After setting the table up and having everyone sit down, Evan and Tori gave everyone plates of food. Tori even handed out champagne which shocked Asher. Soon after everyone was finished eating, Tori and Evan stood up. "We have something we wish to share with you all," she started off.

"Basically, we are—" Before he could carry on, they heard Hunter's cries. Tori cursed in her mind and rushed to tend to Hunter. She rocked him in her arms until he stopped crying. She took him into the dining room where the rest of the family were and stood beside Evan again.

"Before I get him his milk, we just wanted to say that—"

"—we're engaged." The next few minutes was filled with silence until everyone erupted in cheers. Hunter, obviously, got scared and frightened and started to cry again. Tori let out a small giggle before taking refuge in the kitchen where she started to sort out his milk. Even came up behind her and took Hunter from her. "Hey, little prince, don't you cry." Evan placed a small kiss on Hunter's forehead and he stopped his crying. "You know, I really cannot wait to get married to you. It'll be the best day of my life, having you become my wife."

"I can't wait either, but you know the best bit is seeing Hunter in his little tux!" Evan and Tori laughed together and shared a quick kiss before feeding Hunter. "Aw man, I seriously love you."

"I love you more, Tori, trust me." She rolled her eyes at him but still had a grin etched across her face.