Arjun smiled; ''thanks love guru...and where is Teji?''

Neil; ''Wagging his tail behind Nia...he said I can't understand what pain of separation is...''

Arjun and Neil looked at each other and burst out laughing....Ankush informed them of cab's arrival and moved out of greet everyone before leaving for the exit...Sam hugged Mala and Riddhima and at the end she gave Radhika a longing hug; '' Come soon Chashni...will be waiting for you'' Radhika nodded positive...

Teji was still ogling at Nia with a sad face...neil elbowed him...''We got so much love and respect now don't wash it out ...if anyone know what's running in your head... your receive good punches''

Teji; ''Am I not suitable for her..''

Teji's question startled Neil... he didn't knew Teji was going serious ...Neil smiled; ''Give some time...if she misses you... great otherwise we will think of something else'' Teji smiled finally...

Nia went to Arjun who was talking to Dilip; ''Jiju... I have my internship in Mumbai with a pharmacy firm..can you please help me find a good place to stay..'' Teji was about to jump and suggest his place but Neil grabbed him

Arjun patted her cheek; ''Let me know when are you reaching Mumbai...'' The gang left for Delhi...before getting into the cab....Arjun turned and looked at Radhika...she turned pink...when Nia and Riddhima coughed on Arjun's move...she gave Arjun a shy smile...before he finally drove off..Nia gave radhika an envelope...Radhika gave her a questioning look....Nia smiled; ''Jiju gave ...'' Radhika was about to open the envelope when Nia whispered in her ear ; ''he asked to check privately''

Radhika locked her room and opened the envelope....it had a letter and her anklet which she had lost..and later found in the box in the Arjun's cupboard...she opened the letter....and a smile covered her lips

My Panoti...

I am returning you this anklet because I don't need it any more... I kept it as a remembrance since you were not with me...but this anklet was incomplete without the other one ....even I am incomplete without you... I know you are just wearing a single one....wear this one and complete them...Radhika I know it wont be easy to complete our story ...I made mistakes...and I am ready to repent...but need you...please trust me once...and I will prove myself to you....

Oh I forgot .... Before you reach Mumbai...you need to perfect yourself in using a word A-R-J-U-N(radhika blinked in confusion).... Stop blinking....yes that's my name ....its not 'Arjun Sir' ....want to hear Arjun out from your lips...and keep your phone with you as I will call you every hour...

Arjun

Radhika giggled after reading Arjun's letter...his letter was kiddish...looks like he wrote a letter for the first time....but a sudden thought took her smile away...a man like him would never need to write a letter to a girl...any girl would come running to his arms...who knows may be he is doing all this because they were married ...marriage...it's a big word... and he might have pitied her state...her family...may be this was just a part of repentance...she huffed took off the other anklet off and locked them both in her cupboard.

Arjun was inside the car with others moving towards Delhi Airport...he kept looking out of the window...enjoying the scenic view with a smile on his lips....his mind was only on Radhika...he was in his own world...Arjun took a deep sigh and turned his eyes towards his gang...Sam was watching him with a smirk...Teji confused...and Neil who had been munching on a sandwich was about to eat his fingers staring at Arjun... Arjun asked; ''What''

Sam; ''Same pinch What??''

Neil started singing; ''Pehla pehla pyaar hai....pehli pehli baar hai'' Arjun...glared at him but his guard was already down....and Teji took the advantage of the situation reciting Jab tak hai Jaan SRK lines wining the most deadly glare of Arjun Mehra....