Sam ; ''I will be going back with Neil and Teji''

Ankush made a sarcastic face; '' Sam weren't you little hesitant coming to our house after what you did with choti...I mean...how can you be so shameless...that you insulted her called her names...slapped her ...and now you are staying at her place...as if nothing happened...

Radhika was surprised; ''Bhai...this is not required''

Ankush; '' Why not Choti... she kept insulting yet you saved her....you know what people like Sam use simple and vulnerable people like you and the discard them when you are no more beneficial... You saved Bird Song for her...she kicked you once you were of no use ...She is here not because she is sorry...she is here because she must have some motive ... there must be something or someway you can benefit her..so she wore this aplogy mask over her cunning face....am I right Sam.''

Sam eyes had already started watering...she knew all this was a part of the plan...but today she realised if these planned words were hurting her so much... what would have Radhika felt when she acused her ...insulted her...Sam recalled everything and shut her eyes in guilt....Radhika was growing impatient..she warned Ankush ; ''Bhai this is between me and Sam....we can hadle it ....please don't interfere''

Ankush; ''Why shouldn't I ...you are my sister... her family never supported you....her father knew the truth still he let you go through so much of pain...'' Before Ankush could complete...Sam got up and excused herself... and left the room.... Radhika called out for her...and then turned to her family; ''How could you let Bhai do this.... Dadaji why didn't you stop him...''

Dadaji; ''You cannot stop someone from doing or speaking the right''

Radhika; ''Since when insulting your guest became the right thing in this house...Bhai you don't have any right to insult Sam...you too left me alone when I needed you...and don't forget more than you Sam helped me in realizing my dream...you better be ready to apologise to her'' Like Radhika Arjun was also not aware of the paln...he felt bad for Sam...but couldn't complain ... he was the reason all this was happening... he felt like a monster ... Arjun kept silently cursing himself...Radhika got up with a jerk and walked ...she stopped and looked at Arjun her POV; 'All this is your fault...and you are still quite' she gave him a disgusted look and walked out of the room...Mala kept calling her but she didn't pay the heed... Radhika was looking for Sam...she called out for her name but received no response...she checked Riddhima's room but Sam wasn't there...Radhika went to the terrace and found Sam sitting in a corner...with her face hidden in her bent legs...Radhika walked to her and sat next to Sam...she rubbed Sam's back; ''Sam I am sorry...Bhai never did such a thing I don't know how come today he was so rude''

Sam; ''because I deserved it... and I think I deserve more than that for hurting you insulting you...and not trusting you...Radhika I don't know if you will believe me or not...but I miss you Chashni... I miss you more than anyone...you absence has created a void in my life, I don't know how fill that gap.... I will never be able to live in peace if I don't get your forgiveness ... I know a mean girl like me can never deserve the friendship of an angle like you...but still can you forgive me for one last time ... I will never forget this favour of yours... I promise you I will never show my face to you if you forgive me once''

Radhika smiled lifted Sam's chin up; '' So you will never show your face to me....Ok I am living at Neil's house... and will keep living there till I am in Mumbai...so if you marry Neil....you will wear a veil when ever you come infornt of me... am I right'' Sam blinked at looked at Radhika.....Radhika wiped Sam's tears ...and softly spoke; ''Sam I forgive you and I missed you too'' Sam looked at Radhika with her mouth wide open....she first smiled then squealed and leaped at Radhika...pushing Radhika to floor and Sam on the top... Sam pecked Radhika's cheeks and hugged her....Neil and Ankush watched the drama from the distance ...and shook hands...they left the girls alone.... Sam got up and pulled Radhika up.... ''So can we go for some sight seeing... and also I want to talk to you about so many things...also please come back to Bird Song ... there is no sensible people to talk to''