Shu ignored your plea and he whispered in your ear,"Don't worry (Y/n), the pain won't last long just try and endure it a bit longer." You nodded your head as Shu kissed away your tears. Just then the pain subsided and you moaned out in pleasure as Shu continued to thrust into you. Your masochist side appeared and you said,"B-bite me Shu!" Shu smirked and he kisses your collarbone before biting on your skin. Your moans turned into screams of pleasure as continued to thrust into you and the feeling of his fangs on your skin. You clawed his back and said,"S-shu! I-I am gonna-!" Shu groaned as he felt your walls tighten on his manhood.

A few minutes past and you released on his manhood as Shu released his hot seed. Shu pulled his fangs away from your skin and the both of you were a panting mess. Shu wrapped his arms around you and he rolled so that you were resting on his chest. Shu then said,"Are you all right?" You nodded your head and said,"Yeah, I feel wonderful right now." Shu smiled and he kissed your forehead and he said,"I love you." You smiled and said,"I love you too." You said as you drifted off to dreamland while being in Shu's arms.

Reiji

You and Reiji were studying together and Reiji couldn't keep his eyes off you because you were wearing a (F/c) vest top and you wore (F/c) shorts. Reiji stared at your bare legs and your chest that was slightly revealed. Reiji smirked and he then said,"(Y/n), come here." You closed your book and you got up and you walked over to Reiji who was sitting on his bed and he was still smirking at you. You then said,"Reiji, what's with that look on your face- Eek!!" Reiji grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him and he ended up on top of you. You were a blushing mess as Reiji had your arms pinned down while still smirking at you. You said,"R-Reiji what are you doing..?"

Reiji leaned down and he said,"Oh, just this." Reiji said as he kisses you roughly on your lips. You moaned softly as Reiji continued to kiss you roughly. You gripped on the helm of his shirt and he got the hint. He took off his shirt and he starts to kiss and suck on your neck again while your hands roamed his bare chest. You sat up and you took off your vest top and Reiji smirked at the sight of your chest. Reiji wrapped his arms around you as he kisses down your collarbone to your chest. Reiji snaked his hands behind your back and he unhooks your bra and he tosses it to a random corner of the room.

Reiji smirked against your skin as he starts to kiss and suck on your right breast and he squeezed and massaged the other one. You moaned loudly as Reiji continued this. You then started to feel how wet you were and Reiji's hand made it's way down to your shorts and laid you back down and he takes off your shorts. When Reiji puts his fingers to your wet core he smirked and said,"Already wet for me? Good girl." You blushed a darker shade of red when he said that. Meiji chuckled and he pulled down your knickers and he puts a finger inside of you making you gasp at the feeling.

You gripped tightly on his shoulders as Reiji pumps two of his fingers. You felt a knot in your stomach and you released on Reiji's fingers. Reiji pulled away from your neck, he licks his fingers and he smirked at your exhausted form and he said,"I'm not even finished with you yet, my dear, the fun is just the beginning." You looked at him with tired eyes and Reiji then unbuckled his belt and he takes off his trousers. Reiji wrapped your legs around his waist and he smirked and said,"This may hurt a little bit my dear."

Reiji laced his fingers with yours and he starts to thrust into you. You didn't feel much of the pain when Reiji had his fingers inside of you. You moaned in pleasure as Reiji thrusts into you and the feeling to bit you was hard to resist. Reiji leaned to your shoulder and he bit down on your skin and he starts to suck your blood. You clawed his back as the feeling of Reiji sucking your blood and trusting into you made you moan even loudly. In a few mintues your moans turned into screams of pleasure. You shouted,"R-Reiji! I-I'm gonna-!" Reiji groaned as he felt your walls tighten around his manhood.