When You Go To The Beach With Him

Start from the beginning

Once you and Kanato got there you got changed into a cute swimsuit which made Kanato blush at this. He hugged you tightly as he squeezed his Teddy in between the two of you and he says,"(Y/n)-chan, you look adorable." You giggled at this and said,"Thanks Kanato, but you don't think it's revealing do you?" Kanato shakes his head for a 'no' and says,"No way you look so cute wearing that but don't let any other guys touch you."

You giggled at his jealous reaction and said,"Sure thing besides, you and Teddy will always have my attention." Kanato smiles at this and then your brother says,"Oy! Break it up you two! We're heading out right now!" You sighed annoyingly at this and after your brother leaves you said,"I hate it when he does that." Kanato laughs at this and says,"Well, it doesn't matter, Teddy says that we should listen to your brother besides it's out first time at the beach anyway." He says with a smile.

You smiled back and then you held Kanato's hand and then the two of you enjoyed your day at the beach, you hoped that your brother doesn't interrupt your fun with him.

Laito

Since the holidays started you've been working over the holidays to earn extra cash but Laito was not happy about this because he wanted to spend the summer holidays with you but what he didn't know was that you wanted to earn some extra cash so that you and Laito could go somewhere where you two can be alone. You knocked on Laito's bedroom door and he said,"Come in." He said in a pouting-like voice. You giggled at this and then you entered his bedroom and said,"Hey Laito~ How are you?" Laito looks over at you with pouty face and says,"Bored and in need of some of your attention, Doll-chan."

You giggled and when he had his head turned away from you, you grabbed his fedora off his head. Laito saw this and he tried to get it back and you placed your hand on his chest and said,"Do I have your attention now?" Laito smirked mischievously and said,"Yeah." You then said,"Look there's a reason why I have been busy lately, it's because I wanted to earn some extra cash so that you and I can go to the beach and I recently bought myself a new swimsuit." You said with a wink. Laito wraps his arms around you tightly and he rubs his cheek on yours and says,"Doll-chan!! You're the best~"

You giggled at his cute reaction and then you said,"I know I get that a lot when I spoil you so much." You said as you stroked his cheek. Once you and Laito got to the beach you started to feel a bit self-conscious about wearing it in front of him. However, Laito was highly amused but your cheeks blushed pink as you saw his half naked form in his swim trucks, he said,"Like what you see, Doll-chan?" You turned bright red and you adverted your eyes as he walked closer to you.

You said,"S-Shut up!" Laito smirks at you and says,"Why so shy all of a sudden?" You said as you refused to look at him, as he pulled your towel away from you with a smile, he then said,"So beautiful." You looked at him in embarrassment and said,"Thanks I think." Suddenly Laito scoops you up in his arms like a bride and then he tosses you into the sea water. Once you surfaced you glared at Laito as he was laughing his butt off. You smirk evilly and then you grabbed his leg and pulled him into the water. Once he surfaced it was your turn to laugh at him now and said,"Now we're even."

Laito smirked and then he went underwater you looked around checking where he might pop out. Suddenly, Laito surfaced beneath you and you were sitting on his shoulders. You laughed and he said,"Having fun Doll-chan?" You placed your hands on his wet hair and said,"Yeah, I'm so glad you're here with me Laito." Laito lets you off his shoulders and then he pulls you close to his chest and said,"You're mine, Doll-chan."

He said as he pressed his lips against yours. Laito pulled away and smirked at your blushing face and said,"I love you, Doll-chan." You smiled at him and kissed Laito on the lips and said,"I love you too."