Chapter 1

"Don't be afraid,love is the way.Shawty,I got it.You can call me-" She was awaken by hearing her favourite ringtone.Once again,she stopped the song by answering the phone call.She looked at the caller id, Bomi ?She quickly answered the call with no hesitation.

"Oh Bomi ah,why do you call me?" She asked her without any greetings and at the same time she felt like her head was getting hit by someone.

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU SPREAD IT?!" She suddenly yelled on the other side,making Eunji flinched a bit.

"Spread what?" She asked her back since she did not understand what was her bestfriend talking about.Few seconds after that,she could hear Bomi groaned.

"I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT PICTURE!THAT ONE WHICH YOU KISSED HIM ON THE LIPS!" Hearing that,she widened her eyes.Wait what?I freaking post it?!

"I DID?!" She asked in disbelief.Who would believe that though when the one who posted was not herself.

"AISH,OF COURSE YOU DID.THEN WHY THE HELL I AM DISTURBING YOUR BEAUTY SLEEPING THERE?" She sounded like asking though but no,she actually was stating the truth.

"But why can't I remember anything yesterday?And why do I think that I'm not the one who posted it?" Eunji was confused.What the heck  happened yesterday?

"Hmm,where on the earth did you go last night?Can't you remember it?" She asked her but it was more like forcing her to remember what had happened but no,she couldn't remember anything.But out of the blue,she felt like throwing up so she quickly went to the bathroom and stood in front of the sink.What did I eat last night and why can't I remember anything even a single thing?

She vomitted few times and decided to wash up.But she forgot something,which her friend was still on the phone.When she was showering,Bomi said something as she knew that Eunji was not there.

"I'm glad that you didn't remember anything." She smiled as she said that.She was very satisfied with her own work.

After half an hour,Eunji stepped out of the bathroom and noticed that she didn't end the call yet.So she ended it right way.

---

Attention!I want to do it shortly by chapter..is it okay?