Slack Off!

Imagine....

These three dorks and the things they get you into

These three dorks and the things they get you into. They actually got you to come to an interview with them, just to sit there and watch them look like total... well dorks, in front of the camera.

And it was actually really entertaining.

"Hey! You... Yes you! Skip school. Call in sick to work. You don't need to work. Slack off. Sleep. Be free man!"

You looked at Krist with a eye roll, making him grin from ear to ear in a proud looking manner, like he just gave the best advice in the world.

"Krist you giant dork, parents are gonna come hunt us down tomorrow for the no school thing. But... then again, it could be entertaining."

He suddenly laughed, wrapping his arm around you to pull you into a tight bear hug, making you laugh a little in the little air space you got between Krist's chest and the little, tiny hole he left for you to actually breathe.

"That's my girl!"

Kurt grinned at you from the side of Krist's arm, making you laugh as he started to tug on your little bit of loose arm.

"Man, you're going to kill her."

Krist finally let you go, throwing his hands in the air in a guilty manner, making you laugh like crazy.

And making the poor interviewer think you all are nuts.

"I didn't do it man! She's clearly fine. She's breathing again. So I didn't commit no crime. I'm innocent man!"

Dave shook his head, throwing his arm around you as Kurt laughed a bit.

And you couldn't keep the smile off your face.

With these three around, you'll never be bored.