Daddy Time (Kurt)

Imagine.....

You grinned as you watched the scene unfolding in front of you, seeing Kurt holding his little Bean as he kissed her cheek, softly

"I love you Frances.... More than you know."

Your heart felt like it was going to break at his words as you recalled the conversation you had with him the other day.

He's so damn scared he won't be a good dad to Frances. He has a fear of being like how his dad was with him.

And you couldn't believe that. Kurt is such a wonderful dad. He loves that little girl more than anything in this world. One look at her and you can tell.

He's still new to this. It'll just take time. But one things for certain. He's already doing an awesome job as being daddy Kurt.

Courtney was gone doing some things with her band, so you came by to check up on the two. And when you got here, they had been sleeping so peacefully, Kurt holding Frances in his arms with this cute, little look on his face.

Having a child has really helped calm him lately. But he's still having those thoughts that always seem to come to his mind.

"You two are adorable...."

Kurt looked at you through the mirror they were standing in front of, sending you a soft smile, one of his rare ones actually.

"Holding her gives me the best feeling in the world (Y/N)..... She's so lovable and happy. And I want her to stay that way. I never want anything to ruin that happiness for her..."

You could hear the longing in his voice as you walked over towards them, bringing them softly into your arms as you gently kissed Kurt's cheek, softly tapping Frances on the nose as she sent you a cute little smile, making you grin.

"I know Kurt. And she will be. You're her daddy after all...."

He looked at you with an uncertain look as you ruffled his hair, his blue eyes seeming to shine as he looked back to Frances, the corners of his lips slowly rising once more.

Kurt means everything to you and you hate seeing him so conflicted.

If only he could see himself from your point of view......