Luck

Imagine.....

You stood back as you watched Krist and Dave talking to some random interviewer, rolling your eyes with humor as they said their random shit to the lovely people at home

You smirked as you flung your arms around their shoulders, grinning at the interviewer with humor.

"Ah! (Y/N). The woman we hear so much about. You've been touring with Nirvana. How's that been...?"

You grinned from ear to ear at the mere question, making the woman smile. The guys had actually seen you perform at a little venue about a year ago when they snuck in unnoticed.

One day you're performing for a crowd of 10. And now, over thousands of people! You couldn't even believe how lucky you got.

And it being Nirvana that found you made it even better. They've always been your inspiration.

"Well! I can certainly say it's been the best fucking time of my life! These three knuckle heads are like family to me..."

Krist slapped his hand over his chest as he wiped away a fake tear with another, making Dave hug you a little too tight, making you laugh like crazy.

The lady laughed at you guys as Dave ruffled your hair, grinning at you.

"This little lady has been awesome to tour with! She makes it even more fun."

You grinned as you hugged them both, looking over your shoulder to see Kurt standing there, playing around with Frances.

"Awwww! Look at those two."

Everyone turned their gaze towards Kurt as he grinned at Frances, before gazing up at you with a little smile on his lips, waving his and Frances's hands at you guys.

"Helloooo people at home! This is bean speaking..."

You died laughing at the goofy look on his face as everyone just continued on their own conversations.....