"Sure." Jiraya shrugged.

I smiled, turned and left but not before i heard Naruto say "Sensei you perv."

"Hey!"

I chuckled and continued my search.

I finally found him at his place four hours later.

-

-

"You are one slippery little fish Kakashi." i greeted as he opened the door.

"Hello Yuuki. Come in."

"Thanks. So, what was the meeting about before? Sorry i missed it by the way."

"The Chuunin exams are coming up."

"Ohh! They are to! Your thinking of entering the genin in the exams." I stated blunty

"That wasn't a question."

"No. It was a statement i know for a fact that you did. Was that all?"

"Basically. Are you headed out?"

"Well i would have stayed but i soent four hours looking for you. I promised Sasuke i wouldn't take too long."

"Ah. Okay."

I laughed. "Aww did somebody want me over? See you Captain."

He blushed.

-

-

"Hey! Sorry i took so... where's Sasuke? Where's Sapphira? And why am i talking to myself?" i walked back out the door and went to find Naruto and Sakura with a small boy being held up by a ninja from the sand village ( a boy). Another ninja from the sand (a girl) was bystanding.

With a frown i jogged over.

-

"What are you doing to a member of the leaf village?" i demanded.

"Having a little fun." the boy sand ninja replied.

"I suggest you put him down."

"And who're you to say something like that?" his back was still to me.

"A Jounin from the Hidden Leaf."

The boy stiffened and turned around. "Oh."

A rock hit him in the head.

"You're way out if your league." Sasuke said cooly. He grinded another in his hand to dust.

"Sasuke" i warned.

He didn't look at me.

I looked at the branch next to him where i sensed some odd Chakra. Like Narutos. He must be a Jinchuuriki. A boy with red hair, bland blue eyes, the word love on his forehead and a gourd on his back.

"Gaara of the Desert." i greeted.

"You know me?"

Sasuke looked mext to him where Gaara was standing. He hadn't realised he was there.

"I know of you. So you must be Temari and you must be Kankuro. You're his brother and sister. I assume that you are here for the Chuunin exams?"

"That right. You seem to know us, but who are you?" Gaara asked.

"I'm Yuuki Uchiha. That next to you is my little brother Sasuke and this is Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki."

"I see. Kankuro, you are a disgrace to the sand village."

"That was uncalled for." i muttered.

"Ga-garra!" Kankuro stuttered. Temari and Kankuro were scared of Gaara and he knew it.