36.

Kian.

" when the baby is born , I want full custody and that's fucking final."

"you can't do that shit , what makes you think that you have the right to even take my child away from me ?"

" I don't trust you , I feel like you're a big part of my problems , you're forever thinking about yourself , if you don't like something , then It has to be thrown out of the window ."

" Where In The Fuck Is This Shit Coming From? I've never been selfish and you know that , you're just acting like this because you lost your sister AND YOU JUST WANNA BLAME SOMEBODY , WELL I DIDN'T FUCKING MURDER HER."

" I FUCKING HATE YOU."

"FUCK YOU."  I threw the phone against the wall , not really caring if it broke or not. I knew that he was gonna have an emotional break down , but blaming an innocent person is the worst thing that he could do. Shouldn't we be pulling together for the sake of our child , instead of pushing each other away and arguing?  This is stupid on so many levels.

He's so angry with me that he doesn't even know that the sex of the baby is gonna be revealed very soon , he wants me to keep him updated , but he's acting like a child.

---------------------

Sam.

" Connor , I think dom is innocent , I mean you have to actually think about it. If he was the killer , than why would he make it so easy for us to figure out who he is? that's stupid."

" ok and I understand where you're coming from , but why wouldn't he show up to his best friend's sister's funeral?"

" he's obviously not a fan of funerals." Ricky added.

" but , he also went to drea's funeral , so he's feeling guilty for something , maybe him and jaylyn had a few problems? I've always noticed how when he enters a room , she would leave."

" what if she had a crush on him , something may have happened between them."

" no , she was scared when he came around , she started acting like that after she was...raped."