Chapter 1|| Strom MaSon

⛈STORM POV

Hay guys it's me storm! ⛈ I'm 17 and bomb. I'm 5'6 and perfect. I'm just crazy though. Our birthday is January 1.I'm the type that if you don't text me back I might hunt you down and we gone fight. There's no if ands or butts about it. My family comes before everything else. I have a twin sister named Phyre { Fire}. You see we are identical twins, but then again we don't look alike. This year is my sister and i last year of high school so we made a pact called the

NO DISTRACTIONS RULES

-no boys only exception is TY( Tyler me and Phyre best guy friend)

-focus on school and only school

-try out for at least two different sports for college applications

-remember to be on time for work-( nvm we'll just set alarms)-set alarms for works

- practice at least three hours for dance( hip-hop, modern, and ballet)

-turn in homework assignments on time

-run a mile while sing

- use shopping to learn more about the math

- get a dance scholarship to NYC or Nvidia dance school [ NYC mainly ]

-graduate high school

I heard I familiar voice coming from down stairs I soon realized the person that's was talking to Phyre was getting closer to my room. So I opened my bedroom door and saw Phyre's and I best friend Tyler. We also haven't see. him all summer because his mom made him go stay with his dad.
"TYLER" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Dang ma why so loud" Tyler said calmly.
"Well I haven't seen my best friend in three whole months and all I get is why I got to be so loud I bet you ain't say that to Phyre" I said making sure to sound salty.
"I didn't say that to Phyre because she ain't always loud like you so...." he started to say but I cut him off really quick.
"I see you, you always loved Phyre more than me" I said being extra salty.
"Well everyone knows Ty loves me more than you. That's a no-brainer but it's not like you have one so it makes sense." Phyre said mumbling the last sentence when I heard that I hit her up side her head. Of course she fought back knowing Phyre it our mother it her she would fight back. she calls it the PHYRE RULE TO LIFE*You give you shall receive*.
"Alright I love y'all both the same exact why shape and form but I got a question" Ty said to us while breaking us up from our little fist fight.
"Shoot" We both said at the same exact time. We do that a lot our mom and dad calls it a twin thing, but me and Phy(Fy) call is a human thing.
"Well I heard we got some new bees at school this year they best friends and they throwing the back to school party this year" he said all in one breath.
"Yeah, and how you know we go new bees this year before us? You just got back." Phyre ask questioning his motives.
"Cause I got connections, Phy" he said eyeing Phyre's body once again. Phyre was wearing a white crop top that says DOPE, some ripped up jeans shorts, a baggy jacket, and her red Sk8 Vans. Also my sister and I have this to die for body. Most girls hate on us in school but our two best friends Skylar(Sky)and Blue(Kiya) her real name is not Blue it's just what we call her, name is Kiya. Right then and there I was put in a group chat with the girls
Phy🔥~Hey y'all hear about the new boys throwing a btsp(back to school party)
Blue💙~yeah y'all going
Sky🏙🌌~I'm there if y'all there
Me~I'm down
Blue💙~I'm coming over to get dress
Me~kk
Sky🏙🌌~me 2
Phy🔥~Kay
Sky🏙🌌~Wyd
Blue💙~nun hby
Phy🔥~nun Ty back from his dads and he here so loud as always
Me~yeah😀😀 and what that suppose to mean
Phy🔥~ it means you loud the loudest it the house
Blue💙~tell him I said hey 👋
Me~kk and we gonna fight watch
Sky🏙🌌~tell him wasssup n**ga
Phy🔥~I got you and I also got you ⛈
I walked out of my room once again so see Phyre back against the wall waiting for me.
"Now what were you saying about fighting me cause I'm always ready to fight Storm" she said questioning me bring fear into my soul. I can fight but I can't fight Phy because she don't stop until they have bled out.
"I'm just kidding I know you were just kidding. Also why you look like you about to piss your pants I'm not that scary am I?" She said. I took a breath of relief to know we on the same page. (Also so you know Phy and Ty have this I love you but we not going to date thing going on.) Then I saw Ty walking out of Phy room.
"Hey guys I'm leaving if y'all need a ride to the party just text me" Ty said brushing against Phy.
"Well the girls are coming over to get ready so I am driving also they said hey" she said with a little attitude in her voice.
"Alright then come walk me out PHY" Ty said putting emphasis on Phy name.
"Ok" Phy said.
"Bye Ty" I said as he waved at me again. As I noticed that they where half why down the stairs. I silently walk to the top of course to spy. I noticed they where at the front door making out. It was the cutest thing ever so I took a picture and sent it to Blue and Sky with the caption aww they need to make it official already.
"I missed you so much you know that right" Ty said with love in every word.
"Yeah I missed you too I really missed you" she said wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Alright. baby. I. got. to. go." I heard Ty say in between kisses.
"Alright but after the party I'm coming to spend the night at your house you know you mom loves me to death" Phy said to Ty.
"Yeah I thinks she loves you more than me" Ty said to Phy. As I thought about it. I think Phy just broke on of the rules of the NO DISTRACTIONS PACT . But oh well I've been wait for them together since we where 12 years old. Wait she didn't break the rule she found a loop hole and I quote myself and Phyre on this on"-no boys only exception is TY( Tyler me and Phyre best guy friend)" but more like Phyre boyfriend, boy toy, best friend wit benefits I don't know.
(Storm & Phyre in MM)
Okay guys this is my first so please do criticize my work that only helps me get better and better.