Authors Note

This is a very important notice so please make sure you read it carefully!

If you don't follow me on Wattpad then you aren't aware that Book 1 in this series has just been added to the Wattpad Paid program. For the story to be added to Paid, it had to undergo editorial changes so that it could be the best version possible worthy of paying readers. That being said... the editorial changes made impacted the story line, mostly the progression of the series. Because the story line changed a little it meant the ending changed. Personally, I much prefer the new ending and the link it forms for Book 2. The down side is, it no longer correlates with this current rewrite I was doing of Book 2.

I know that it's frustrating having all these changes but as writers, it's what we go through to ensure we eventually reach that amazing version. This unfortuantely is another change that does need to be made for this series to be as wonderful as I hope it to be.

What this means for you... Is that this story as it currently is, will not be completed YET! Daxton and Mikayla's story will be told but... Vanessa's story needs to be told first. This is frustrating to be told, I know, and many of you will be angry. Please just know that it's a necessary and important step to take. The progression of this story was not going the way I planned but with my new structuring, each book in the series will progress and be told much better than it previously was.

So, in conclusion, what this means for you is that there will be no more updates on this book. At the end of May more information about Book 2 (the new one) about Vanessa will be released. Only once that Book is complete, will Book 3 (now Daxton and Mikayla)  be released. The story line and major character and plot points will be the same but it will correlate with Book 2 rather than Book 1 as it currently (and incorrectly) stands.

I'm sorry for the frustration this may cause and I ask that you have patience and understand that, despite the confusion, my interest is to give you the best of me I can. This may cause annoyance but creativity is a bit of a jumble and we have to try embrace it's chaos. I hope you're willing to stick this out with me and see this series through to the end.