𝟐𝟎. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Scott!" Allison yelled frustrated after getting zero answers.

"I-I don't know!" Scott stated, stuttering a little. "I-I-I just- if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

Lydia's eyes widened once again. "Us? He's gonna kill us?!"

Allison now tried to look at Stiles and I. "Who? Who is it?"

Stiles and I looked bitchy in this situation since we couldn't tell them what was really going on and therefore were giving them zero answers.

"It's Derek," Scott lied to them, Stiles and I shared a shocked look. "It's Derek Hale."

Jackson's eyebrows furrowed. "Wait, Derek killed the janitor?"

"Are you sure?" Allison asked confused.

"I saw him-" Scott began talking but was cut off by Lydia.

"The mountain lion-"

"No, Derek killed them!" Scott yelled over Lydia's meek voice.

Allison's wide eyes landed on me as if she wanted me to validate the truth. "All of them?"

Scott nodded. "Yes, starting with his own sister, and the guy in the video store, it has been Derek the whole time." He panted hard. "He's in here with us and if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us too."

^^^^

"Call the cops." Jackson ordered.

I shook my head. "No." I refused immediately. The Alpha could easily murder all the officers who arrived at the scene and I was not going to let so any families lose a family member because of us, that included Stiles who could potentially lose his father.

Jackson looked at me as if he couldn't believe what I'd uttered. "What? What do you mean 'no'?"

"She means 'no', wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh." Stiles backed me up. "Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

It was wrong to throw Derek under the bus like that and I was pissed at Scott for doing that, but I also knew that he was just trying to protect his secret and everyone in this damn classroom.

"Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's Department. Call him!" Jackson yelled in our faces and that's the moment I ever regretted dating that dickhead.

Lydia shook her head in disbelief. "I'm calling." She stated as she pulled out her phone and began dialing.

"No, Lydia, would you just hold a second?" Stiles tried to take a step towards her, but was pushed away by Jackson.

I glared at Jackson as I pushed off his hands. "Keep your damn hands to yourself." I spat angrily as he stepped back, a glare in his eyes.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School, we're trapped and we need you to-" Lydia spoke rapidly into the phone. "But-?" Her broken voice as she removed from the phone from her ear. "She hung up on me."

Allison looked at Lydia confused. "The police hung up on you?"

"She said they got a tip, warning them that there was gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again, they were gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Okay, then call again!"

Stiles shook his head. "No, they won't trace a cell and they'll send a car to your house before they'll send anyone here."

Allison couldn't even form a proper sentence. "Wha-wha- what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?"

Everyone in the room began looking at Scott since he'd been the one to claim that Derek Hale was killing everyone.