𝟏𝟖. 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 {𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞}

Start from the beginning

Stiles nodded at me, then returned his gaze to Scott. "Deaton, the Alpha, your boss!"

"No!"

"Yes!" Stiles and I retorted in unison. "Murdering psycho werewolf," Stiles persisted.

Scott shook his head. "That can't be!"

I scoffed and threw up my hands. "Oh, c'mon! He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through air? That's not convenient timing." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"It's not him!"

"He killed Derek!"

I glared at Stiles. "Derek's not dead! He cannot be dead!" I panicked a little.

Stiles leaned over the desk, looking between Scott and I who both refused to believe that Derek was dead. "Blood spluttered out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury! He's dead and we're next!"

"Okay!" Scott tried to calm his breathing down. "Just...what do we do?!"

Stiles took a deep breath as we looked between Scott and I. "We get to my Jeep, we get the hell outta here, you seriously think about quitting your job. Good?" He suggested.

The three of us ran to the window and tried to look out, just as Scott tried to open the window. "They don't open, the school's climate controlled." I told him.

"We break it." My brother suggested.

Stiles shot down his suggestion immediately. "Which will make a lot of noise."

"Then..." Scott trailed off as he began looking around the parking lot. "Then we run really fast. Really fast."

"I'm wearing fucking booties because someone neglected to tell me what we were doing!" I said and pointed towards the black two-inch booties I was wearing.

Stiles glanced down and cursed. "There goes that plan."

I huffed and glanced our the window again, something catching my eye. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

My eyes widened. "It's bent." I breathed shocked.

"What, dented!" Stiles asked and pushed Scott to the side as he looked out the window.

I shook my head. "N-no, I mean bent!"

Stiles breathed heavily right next to me, his hazel eyes locked on his precious Jeep named Roscoe. "What the hell happene-"

Stiles pulled me down to the ground as he ducked himself, something heavy breaking the glass and falling right onto the floor of the classroom in front of us. I calmed down my heartbeat and thanked Stiles silently for pulling me down with him so I wasn't hit in the head with a car battery.

"That's my battery!" Stiles spat bitterly and tried to stand up, only to be pulled down by Scott.

"Don't!"

"We have to move." I ordered and ran a hand through my hair like I always did when I was stressed.

Scott gazed at me with wide puppy eyes. "He could be right outside!"

Stiles leaned forward and stared back at my brother. "He is right outside!"

Scott panted harder than he did before. "Just let me take a look."

Stiles smiled a little awkwardly before he leaned over and removed a little piece of glass that pierced into my skin just near my collarbone. I thanked him as he gently wiped away the small amount of blood and made sure it stopped bleeding.