The Finale (Part 2)

A.n.- Oooo I hope y'all ready (Cracks knuckles)

-Dip-

I watched my sister fall to the ground feeling her pain surge through my body.

Our connection severed with a rusty knife leaving me to be only half of a whole.

I knew she was gone because I felt her spirit beside me while her lifeless body lay splattered on the gravel. Blood oozing from the huge whole in her back.

My sister....she was gone....

This life had taken her from me. It had taken so many people but now was my time to fight back.

I was not letting Dot die in vein.

I crashed Baby with the back of my gun causing her to fall. I coulda just gave her a head shot and ended the entire thing but I was out for revenge.

I wanted her to suffer.

Kamani wanted her to suffer and at this point all I could do was avenge my sister death.

Baby tried getting up but caught 2 bullets to the calf muscle.

"AaaaggghhhHHHHHH!" she screamed out.

I shot her other calf making it pour with red fluids through her jeans.

She stopped trying to crawl away and rolled over grabbing at her legs. I wanted to make sure the last face she saw was mine before she died.

I straddled her pointing both barrels into her face but when I looked down I saw her pointing one back at me.

My heartbeat skipped and I had to act as fast as possible if I wanted to li-

*BANG BANG*

-Bingo-
Me and Madam had met up with Shadow watching the whole twins encounter play out.

I gasped watching Dot fall to the ground. But size of the hole in her back I knew for a fact she was gone.

Tears slipped from Madams eyes and she quickly wiped them pulling her pistols out.

She cocked back both the hammers and stood up.

"Wait...whatchu doin?" Shadow asked in a low whisper. She had tears in her eyes as well. My hand rubbed her tiny arm as she cried. I was only here because of her. She needed me.

"I'm going to end this." Madam walked right up to them just as Baby pulled a gun on Dip.

2 shots rang out and Babys hand dropped. Madam had put bullets in her real quick before it was too late.

It was closer then close. Dip could have been our next causality but Madam was on the move now.

We ran up behind her guarding her back. Somethin still wasn't right. I couldn't place it.

I grabbed Shadows shoulder getting her attention.

"Keep ya eyes peeled. Somethins not right out here. All this open space."

She nodded. "I got you bae. You watch Madam."

I returned her nod as we went over to Dip and Madam. She held her tightly in a warm embrace while Dip cried ferociously.

Her pain could be felt miles away. It was reminiscent of when Gionnie got killed. I felt her pain wholeheartedly.

Baby lay on the ground shot in 3 different spots staring into Shadows barrel.

"Aye y'all want me to take care of this cause it would be my pleasure." she snarled through gritted teeth.

This was the only family Shadow knew and if you fucked with us you were bound to see your life end quickly.

Madam shook her head.

"Nah hol on." her arms unwrapped from Dip and made her way to Baby. She grabbed her by the neck with both hands and slammed her on the hood of the truck.

Baby hollered in pain and breathed slowly to get her composure still loosing blood out of her 3 injuries.

I watched Madam get so close to her face it made me uncomfortable.

"Where the fuck....are the rest of them baby....I ain't stupid."

She injured girl just smiled devilishly. "It's....over..." she breathed out her last breath.

Shadow shouted noticing more people on the outskirts of the lot set up with sniper rifles.

"GET DOOOWWNNNN!!!" we all hurried behind the car as Shadow too her AK and sprayed into the distance.

I counted 3 bodies dropping against the cold gravel. Madam popped out giving her some help. Me and Dip stay behind the suv.

-Dip-

Our hands covered our ears while we watched Shadow spray niggas down. She was so focused it was eerie and watching her work beside Madam was like watching the same person.

I stared intently and then looked back to my sisters body cause tears to form once again.

Bingo held me in his embrace until the shooting stopped.we got up looking at the area where 4 bodies had fallen.  I guess it was finally over.

Madams chest rose and fell dramatically as she turned to Shadow grabbing her into a strong hug.

"You done good girl. Real good. Come on." she pulled her to the lifeless corpses they had left.

Bingo and me followed close behind. There were bodies on top of bodies when we walked over.

"Bingo....gather they guns up Dip any thing valuable you grab. Try to find car keys."

We did as instructed quickly and quietly. Today had been a hell of a day but we made it.

Then there was one shot the pierced the atmosphere.

We all jerked up to see who had been hit.

Madam fell to her knees hitting the ground.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Shadow whaled running to her. One of the people still had enough life to get their last shot in and it had hit Madam right in the temple.

Shadow left off a round into them before falling to Madams side. "No no no nooo come on breathe.....breathe damnit breatheeeee" she cried frantically.

I watched with my hands covering my mouth. I never thought I would see the day that Madam fell.

-Shadow-

I shook her as violently as possible. I was trying to return her soul but it wasn't working.

I pressed her chest harshly in a panic and tried breathing life into her manually but it was to late.

My eyes scrambled her body for answers. How.....how could this happen.....what were we gonna do?

I cried and cried until my throat was raw. Bingos arms holding me tightly. He was shaking and so was I.

Tears fell from his face as he sniffed hard. We couldn't believe Madam was dead.

In the distance I heard sirens approaching. Dip turned to me. "We gotta move y'all....what do we do....leave them here??" she spoke nervously.

Memories returned to the back of my mind of prior conversations with Madam.

If somethin ever happens to me....anything at all.....grab my guns and grab my keys. Leave me where I lay.

I reached in her coat pocket for the keys and grabbed her guns. "Shadow!! What the fuck?!?!" Dip gasped.

She thought I was stealing her stuff. I scoffed "This is what she wanted damn shut the fuck up and lets go."

We jumped up running to cars. Me in Madams truck, Bingo in my truck and Denali in the truck they came in. We reaved off into the night leaving the two bodies where they laid.

Our family had been hit.....hard.

And people would suffer because of it.