Showdown

*Dip*

Standing at the door to Madams office I was hesitant. She called me and said that we needed to "talk" and if you know Madam talking is never really talking.

I knew this moment would come but I hadn't expected to be so nervous about it. It was making my hands sweaty.

I placed my wet palms on the door just as I saw Dot walking towards me. She stopped in her tracks.

I had nothin to say to her lying ass.

Pressing against the big red door seemed harder then ever today.  Madam was sitting at her desk with a blunt and 2 pistols on the mahogany wood top.

"Come on in hea y'all know wassup." she said signaling me in.

"Wheres ya s-"

"She comin. Look ion got time today Madam what we gotta talk about?"

 Look ion got time today Madam what we gotta talk about?"

She looked taken aback for a second. I knew I would catch hell but I didn't care. I wasn't here for the bullshit today.

She smiled and got up slowly walking towards me. I stood up to let her know she wasn't bout to Bitch me today. She had the wrong one.

Her finger pointed right at me as she snarled "I don't give a fuck.....nooo fucks....what YOU gotta do today. I am the one who gives you business nigga. "

I rolled my eyes "Yeah and business gets handled. I get my money and you get yours bitch."

Her hand came down on my face as soon as the words left my mouth. My left ear rang and I felt a welt forming on my cheek from her rings sliding across it.

She hit me so hard that I was sitting back on the couch again.

"YOU GONE KILL ONE OF MY PEOPLE AND COME IN HERE AND HAVE THE NERVEEEE AND AUDACITYYY TO GET BUCK.....WITH ME?!?"

I sat quietly in response. I wasn't looking for any more trouble at all especially from Madam.

She rambled on walking back to her desk "......gone come in here and act like that....the fuck...Bitch you betta chill....lost her damn mind."

Dot just sat in silence staring at Madam until she pointed at her causing her to jump.

"You!! This is YO fault. I hope you know that."

She shook her head "N-no no Mad-"

"SHUT UP. YES IT IS DOT. Yeah y'all both played a part and yes Dip pulled the trigger but why?....."

Dot sat in silence looking at the ground.

Madam smacked her hand on the desk. "WHY DOT?"

"Because I fucked her ex."

Madam shook her head. "Nah nah nah not only that but you broke the code twice. Not ONLY did you fuck her ex.....you did it AGAIN...after she asked you not to."

Dot just stared once more

"And again....again....and again bihhh. Lord knows how many times you fucked this dude after yo sister said he was a no go."

"Fuckin lyin ass hoe." I mumbled under my swollen cheek. Dot cut her eyes at me.

"Bitch whatchu say. Ol insecure ass hoe." she clapped back.

"Ohhh oh I'm insecure but YOU KNEW Bam wanted ME in the first place and you STILL threw ya pussy at him cause you was mad he chose me."

She stood up "Well bitch he caught it pretty damn easily. Maybe cause you forced him to be with you and not me."

I stood up right I her face "FORCED!!!! Bitch I NEVER FORCED HIM BETWEEN THESE LEGS BALEET DAT BI-"

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH. SIT YALL ASSES DOWN!! Madam screamed.

I'm glad she said something cause this bitch is outta her mind.

*Dot*
This bitch done lost her damn marbles coming at me like a common hoe.

We sat down giving each other death glares.

See me and my sisters signs don't mix well. Even though we are twins we were born at midnight so I was July 22nd, The Cancer. And She was July 23rd The fucking Leo.

And everybody knows that water and fire don't mix well at all. And I was not about to let her treat me like shit.

We sat in the tension filled silence for a moment before Madam spoke again. She sat back and laced her fingers together.

"Look. I don't care about who did what cause like I said y'all BOTH played a part and now we have a problem."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the statement. "Well...what is the problem exactly?"

She looked at nothing in particular while she talked. "See....Bam ran my south side business. And he ran it damn good. People didn't cross Bama at all. They a real tight family like we are."

She got up and continued "Well see. Dip has taken the life of one of they're veterans and now they want her."

Dip looked at me and we shared the same glance. We never went to the southside for a reason. If our team was savages....they were cannibals.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "So what are you sayin Madam."

She looked at me with a slight smile on her face. "What I'm sayin is y'all need to go handle it. Drop the bodies and put my shit back in order."

"Or what." Dip said nervously.

"Or y'all won't make it back." she glared.

"WHY I GOTTA GO!" I whined out. "Dot was the one who flew off da handle and killed him."

"I wouldn't have killed him if you wasn't FUCKIN HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

We started our back and forth again until Madam put two 9mm holes in the ceiling.

She spoke softly. "I don't want nobody else involved. Y'all 2 go down there and pop they asses. Doll will give yall the details on the who, when, and Wheres. Until yall make it back I don't wanna hear shit else."

We sat back and I sighed deeply. "So you just gone throw us to the wolves huh?"

She sat back once more in her throne like chair "You threw yaself the day y'all killed the wrong nigga."

👀👀👀👀👀🐸☕
Yalll aint rediiiiiiii

O0o0o bih. Next chap will post tmrw in honor of the DreamTeams 2 month groupchat anniversary lmao.

Ya we corny but we all talk like eriday n we've relli become the best of friends. I love them all.

So 2 months = 2 chaps
Enjoy