Chapter 10

Mia's P.O.V: I'm telling Caleb that Katie slept with Luke. I've had a crush on Caleb since we were 10 ( Mia is 19 too) Cause I watched Bratayley. But no Katie has him but not for long.

Calebs pov: I get a text message from Katie

From mybæ😜❤️💕
Caleb I cheated on you I did it with Luke I slept with him

To mybæ😜❤️💕
Oh this is what you do to someone who died and was lucky enough to comeback you also broke my sisters heart didn't you because she likes LUKE and now I'm gonna get him for stealing my girl

From mybæ😜❤️💕
No Caleb I don't want you to get in trouble
Read

Lukes pov: Ding dong. I get up and answer the door and see Caleb. "Hey Ca----". He then punches me, I punch him,He slaps me then kicks me, I start jumping him when Syd comes down and helps Caleb. She's had the biggest crush on him since her and Brody broke up. " YOU KNOW WHAT SYD HELP THIS LOSER OUT, YEAH MAYBE I SLEPT WITH KATIE AND IT FELT GOOD AND SYD I DONT KNOW WHY YOU LIKE HIM BECAUSE KATIE LIKES HIM SO DOES LIV MIA ARDEN AND AMANDA. "What" "YOU AND KATIE ARENT THE ONLY GIRLS THAT LIKE CALEB LOGAN L*B****". "Caleb is that true".

Sydneys pov:
"Well yeah but the only reason they like me is because I used to like them no big deal". "Caleb it is a big deal". He then kissed me. Luke went to his room. "What about Katie". "I broke up with her she did it with your brother that's why I came and beat his a**". "Well then I love you".

Katie's pov: Tears start to fill in my eyes. I was going to see if Luke and Caleb were okay. But I see Luke walk away while Caleb and Sydney stay. I watched Caleb and Sydney kiss and I knew Caleb was breaking up with me. I walk away get in Brennan's car and drive away. I get to the house and walk straight up to my room.