Chapter 9

Katies pov: We got to the hospital we saw Caleb I ran up hugged and kissed him. "BABE IVE MISSED YOU". "I've missed you too Katie Kate". Then Annie,Hay and Ms.Katie and Mr.Billy hugged him. My family then came Brennan gave Caleb a real lovey dovey hug.

At the Bratayley house

Calebs pov: I got to vlog because the fans wouldn't believe us. " Hey guys it's me Caleb I'm alive. I've been gone for almost 3 months. The doctors took some last tests and it took about 2-3 weeks to come back. So when they found out I was still alive they took more test and just let my family Burry me and when the second test came out they asked to dig me up and they got me connected to tubs and they got me conscious and they called my mom. I'm gonna make sure to celebrate life with my sisters, best friend , and girlfriend".

Katies pov: I did it with Luke, Caleb doesn't know. What am I gonna do. I can't tell Annie she likes Luke, I can't tell Brennan he will kill Luke,and I can't tell Caleb just yet. So I have to tell Mia.

At Mia house

"so Mia me and Luke did it I'm don't know how to tell Annie Brennan Caleb and my parents". "Katie you have to tell them if you don't someone else will".

I ended up spending the night at Mia's house