Chapter 4

Hayley's pov: I woke up by loud crys coming from mommy and daddy's room. I quickly ran into the room and saw Annie on daddy's lab crying. "What happened to Anna". "Hayley you caused this go away now" said Annie. "I don't even know what I did so you just leave me alone, I wish you were in a Coma again". "Hayley Noelle Annie has been getting lots of hate because of the vlog that was posted, since you edited it it's your fault, you did that on purpose" Said mommy. "I didn't even edit the video I gave it to Caleb because I was scared because I didn't want to mess up so how is this my fault Mom". "Because you caused it" Said Annie. "I wasn't talking to you Julianna, and your over reacting''. "Hayley get out".

Annie's pov: Here's what happened. I woke up by a weird sound. It was my phone I had over 5'000 Comments here's a few. (Fake accounts)

FlippinAnnieNoelle- You so rude Annie I feel so bad for hay and Caleb because you get whatever you want its good to see the real you get away from Hayley go die

IhateAnnie-- I hate you I always knew you were always the favorite now Hayley proved it I can't wait for you to die go Hayley #teamHayley.

Those were very mean so I decided to make a video for acroanna.

Hey guys it's Annie please watch, I know most of you have seen the vlog yesterday we deleted it btw and posted a new one, and Anyone on Instagram we see with the video will be blocked and reported by us and we will contact Instagram. Back to the video. I'm very sorry you guys only saw that part of the fight I would never do that to Hayley Noelle, she was being very rude and you only see hours of our day and you don't see that,. I love Hayley I do and i will never stop. But she sometimes goes to far I didn't want to do this but  if your team Annie just unsubscribe from Hayley and un follow her on social media. Thanks bye.

Caleb's pov: "Luke I love you and Annie together because your a good guy" said Brody as soon as Brennan came walking in. "What type of friend are you Brody.

Oh no issues lol