Chapter 5

1 week later.

Katie's pov: I really love caleb but there have been times when I feel he doesn't love me back. Syd and Brody recently Broke up and Caleb has done nothing but hang out will Syd. Also hes been acting weird like he's sick.

Caleb's pov: I was playing Minecraft and all of a sudden felt thirsty. I was to lazy to get water so I turned the Xbox off and and stood up. I instantly feel to the floor and it a went black.............

Annie's pov: Luke, Brennan, Sydney, Brody, Wyatt, Hayley, Ryan and I are watching suicide squad. Caleb was playing the Xbox perusal. Everyone left after the movie to go to there own houses besides Katie. It was dinner and mommy told Hayley to go get Caleb...... MOMMY DADDY ANNIE KATIE COME QUICK NOW.

Hayley's pov: I went upstairs and saw Caleb on the floor. I said Caleb wake up. He didn't wake up. I said stop joking kid wake up I slapped him. He was pale and cold. Oh My God. "MOMMY DADDY ANNIE KATIE COME QUICK NOW".
Annies  pov: We run upstairs and saw a crying Hayley and a Caleb on the floor. Mommy felt his face she said he looked pale and he was cold. Daddy checked his heart he wasn't breathing. Mommy And I started crying Katie called an ambulance and gave the phone to mom. "hello yes my sin isnt breathing we need a ambulance at ##########". "Thank you". The ambulance came and we were in the hospital for 4 hours the doctor comes out with news. Ok so 99% of people dont die from this health problem but Caleb was the 1% that did die I'm so sorry we tried and tried but nothing worked.

Hayley's pov:

Annie started screaming and Katie hugged her. We said our goodbyes and went home. As soon as we got home we had a conversation even Katie was in it. "What do you guys think should we go back to Maryland asked mommy. "yes Annie". "I agree mommy". "You guys should go back and I will be There the trip of the way". Said Katie. Back to Maryland we go 

So a sad chapter the storys gonna get better any ideas 4 comment =update