YOU: Well, I better get inside before I freeze to death.

JUNGKOOK: uh, okay. Later...

YOU: Y/N. It's Y/N.

You turned and opened your front door to go inside.

JUNGKOOK: My brother!

Huh?

You turned around confused at his outburst to see him staring at you wide-eyed looking shocked at his little outburst as well.

JUNGKOOK: Um...I just...think he could...do with a friend. S-someone like you.

His eyes were so bright and hopeful that you just couldn't say no. You could give his brother a shot.

YOU: Okay. Sure. But I have to go in now since I can no longer feel my toes. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow so we can talk more then?

He just gave a short quick nod looking so much like a child, it took everything in you not to squeeze his cheeks and coo at how cute he looked.

You watched him turn and walk away before you finally entered your house.

YOU: I wonder if mom is-AH!

YOUR MOTHER: So, who was that?

YOU: Do you have to frighten me like that?!

Your mother was standing right there in front of you with a wide smile on her face. Was she watching you through the window?

YOUR MOTHER: You're not answering me. Who was that?

YOU: A friend.

You squinted your eyes while making your way around her to go to the kitchen.

YOUR MOTHER: A friend?

YOU: Yes, I made a friend.

YOUR MOTHER: Okay. So you made a friend...what's his name?

You took your reheated dinner and sat down at the table, still watching your mother carefully.

YOU: Jungkook.

YOUR MOTHER: Jungkook. That's a nice name.

You nodded your head, still not sure what your mother was getting at.

YOUR MOTHER: You like him don't you?

You choked on your food at your mother's sudden question. Your eyes watering as you fought to bring your throat under control.

You looked at your mother who was just standing there with a smile on her face like she found the answer she has been waiting for.

YOU: No, I don't.

She just gave you a look that clearly said she didn't believe you as you cleared your plate and left her with a goodnight to go to your room to get a good night's rest.

~~~~

Thankfully, you were early the next morning. So early in fact that you were taking your time as you walked to work.

???: Y/N-ah!

Hm? It was Jungkook.

YOU: Jungkook?

He ran up to you smiling and panting while trying to catch his breath.

YOU: Why were you running Jungkook-ah?

JUNGKOOK: Wanted- catch you-

YOU: Catch me for what?

He stood up straight, with a huge grin on his face and waved his hand behind him.

JUNGKOOK: So you could meet h- hyung? Where did he go?

He spun around wildly, looking all over the place searching for his 'hyung?'

JUNGKOOK: He-he was right behind me...

His cheeks flushed dark as he clasped his hands and refused to meet your eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Uh...sorry for wasting your time-but I promise you he was right behind me!

You chuckled softly at how cute he was before giving him a pat on the shoulder. He stiffened...weird, but you didn't say anything about it.

YOU: It's fine. Another time okay? Maybe tomorrow? It's a Saturday, I don't work on Saturdays.

JUNGKOOK: Okay! In the park? We'll meet you there?

YOU: Sure. Bye now Jungkook-ah. I have to get going.

With a quick wave and him turning and running from where he came, you proceed to work.

While walking though, you found it rather strange that you barely thought of the orange haired beauty in the last twelve hours.

...and you just ruined that because all of your thoughts about him came rushing back, plaguing your mind.

~~~~

Half of the day has gone and you haven't seen a spec of orange hair anywhere.

You could feel the frown slipping onto your face as the time drags by slowly, the sun slowly setting behind the mountains, covering the place in its orange-red blanket.

You left work that day feeling more dejected than ever. You wanted to see him today. Maybe talk to him more even.

But as you lay in bed that night, your mind drifted to the next day...Saturday.

Jungkook had wanted you to meet his brother tomorrow. Maybe that'll distract you from the orange haired beauty that never leaves your mind.

You drifted to sleep thinking of tomorrow and NOT of a certain someone.

"Y/N-ah...Y/N-ah...Y/N-ah!"

The tugging of your sheets woke you up to the face of your very smiley mother.

You arched a brow in questions as to why she woke you up when it's a Saturday.

YOUR MOTHER: "Don't you have someone to meet today?"

YOU: "...Oh!"

You jumped out of bed but stopped and turned to look at her.

YOU: "Wait. How did you know that I was meeting someone today?"

She just whistled with a knowing look before exiting leaving you to get ready.

Thirty-five minutes later, after you've ate something; you were off, shivering from the cold that managed to sneak its way through the confinements of your thick clothing.

The more you trudged on, the more agitated you got. The cold was getting to you.

What made everything ten times worst was that...

YOU: "They're not here."

You huffed out a cold frosty breath before cleaning the park bench as best as you could before sitting down.

Stuffing your hands inside your coat pockets, you sat back and waited.

A few minutes later, footsteps were heard behind you to which you swung around to see Jungkook coming to a stop behind you with a smile stretched across his face.

JUNGKOOK: "Sorry, were you waiting long?"

YOU: "No, not really."

He was staring at you with the biggest smile on his face before he blinks twice in realization.

JUNGKOOK: "Oh! Y/N, meet my brother Ji-oh not again."

You were so caught up with Jungkook that you failed to see a body hiding behind the tree.

JUNGKOOK: Hyung...

A deep sigh was heard before the person stepped out with his head downcast but that bright head of orange hair couldn't be mistaken.

Your breath caught in your throat as he lifted his head to look straight at you, both pair of eyes widening at the other when his gaze locked with yours.

JUNGKOOK: Y/N, meet Jimin-hyung.

It's...

YOU: It's you.