Six

The next morning everyone was in a gloomy mood, joshua, Seungkwan and Seokmin had stayed the night due to Soonyoung being a complete and utter mess. And he was no better when he woke up. All he could think about was the horrors he'd witnessed the night before, the pained look in the eyes of the hybrids and the broken screams.

"Soonyoung hyung," a very quiet voice whispered and then a small hand lightly tugged on Soonyoungs sleeve causing the elder to look up from his intense glaring at the sitting room coffee table. "Did you find my junnie last night?" Little Minghao asked, lightly playing with his long floppy ears.

Soonyoung shook his head a little, opening his arms to the frail bunny when his eyes began to fill with tears. "No, im sorry. But I promise that I'll find him, it just may take a little time for me to figure out how," Soonyoung reassured the bunny now sitting in his lap with his face nuzzled into his chest. He gently ran his fingers through his soft and fluffy hair. "We'll get him back, don't worry, my little bunny."

But before Minghao could answer, the sitting room door flew open and in came a rather panicked Seungkwan. "Jeonghan and Mingyu are fighting," he began and Soonyoung rolled his eyes, used to his two hybrids getting into fights. But that wasn't the case. "They're fighting with a different hybrid! I think it's the one from last night! He's pretty badly hurt and Mingyus making him worse!" The chubby cheeked boy cried, causing both Minghao and Soonyoung to spring to their feet.

The three rushed out into the hall, following all the yelling until they reached the dinning room. Joshua and Seokmin stood in the middle of Mingyu, Jeonghan and the new hybrid, trying to stop the fighting. Mingyu was yelling and trying to reach the other hybrid and Jeonghan was yelling at the puppy to get him. It was utter havoc.

"Boys!" Soonyoung yelled, slamming his hand down against the large wooden dinning table causing a loud bang to raise over the sound of voices. "Jeonghan, Mingyu, bedroom now!" He yelled, his voice taking on a serious tone.

Both of his hybrids heads snapped towards him, giving Soonyoung a clear view of a scratch on Jeonghans cheek and Mingyus bust lip and darkening eye. "But he hit Jeonghan!" Mingyu barked in anger, a growl leaving his lips as his ears pinned back. "He-"

"BEDROOM NOW!" Soonyoung cut his puppy off, pointing towards the door. Jeonghan flinched slightly at the tone of voice but Mingyu simply grumbled and took Jeonghans hand, heading towards the door. "Joshua, Minghao, can you both tend to my boys please? Check them over and see if they have any serious injuries," he spoke, both nodding and quickly following after them.

Once he'd made sure his hybrids had left the room and had someone watching them all, Soonyoung turned his attention to the boy which had now backed up into the corner and was bearing his teeth at them all, watching everyone with his golden brown eyes. "Shhh," Soonyoung said softly, keeping his distance from the frightened hybrid and glancing towards Seungkwan and Seokmin to tell them to move away, which they did. "It's alright, they're gone now," he reassured, glancing over the boys physical appearance.

This hybrid was definitely the hybrid from last night, vernon. But he was badly bruised and had dried blood stains on his tattered and dirty clothing. His hair was matted from a mix of blood and sweat and he had new bruises and cuts on his face from fighting with Mingyu. Soonyoung noticed the way he hardly applied any pressure to his left foot, and how the tip of his tail hung low even though his tail was held high.

"Seokmin, can you grab my first aid kit? And Seungkwan, can you go and get a glass of water and some food? He must be starving and dehydrated," Soonyoung ordered, his friends obeying instantly and rushing from the room. "Are you hungry?" Soonyoung asked softly, moving away a little so he wasn't invading the frightened hybrids personal space.

Vernons ears twitched at the mention of food, perking up a little as his stomach let out a low growl. Soonyoung smiled a little, "so you are hungry. Well, I can give you as much as you want to eat. But, only if you let me have a look at you and see how bad your injuries are, deal?" Soonyoung asked softly, his eyes flicking across the sneering mountain lions face as he studied his reaction.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?" Vernon asked, letting Soonyoung hear his voice for the first time since he'd laid eyes on the boy.

"I won't hurt you, if I do it'll be accidental while I'm checking your injuries. I just want to help you, that's all," Soonyoung reassured, taking a step closer to the boy and reaching out a hesitant hand. "Im not going to hurt you, I promise," he whispered gently, placing his hand onto Vernon's and slowly began to move him out of the corner to sit on one of the large wooden chairs.

Vernon let out a quiet wince when he lowered himself down into one of the hard chairs, lightly gripping onto the hard wood as his eyebrows furrowed. "Hurts," he mumbled after a short silence, "hurts everywhere. Please, make it stop."

Hearing how much pain the hybrid was in, and hearing him asking for Soonyoung to stop his pain seemed to really hit the elder. It made his heart ache and his eyes flood with tears as Soonyoung was one of the most soft and gentle hearted souls one could ever meet. "I'll stop the pain, I'll make it all go away. I promise you," soonyoung whispered softly, crouching down onto his knees in front of the battered and bruised boy. "Can I take a look at your foot? I'll be gentle with you," Soonyoung asked softly, glancing up at the other male through his long lashes with a kind and gentle smile.

"A-alright...but it hurts so bad, so please be soft and gentle. You're the first person I somewhat feel like I can relax around," he mumbled quietly, lifting his right leg and hissing quietly at the pain that ran from his ankle right up his leg.

The way vernons foot just flopped and dangled when he lifted his leg was enough to tell Soonyoung not to touch it, that it was broken and he needed real medical treatment to have it fixed. "But your leg back down, I can see how bad it is. I'm going to call the doctor who looks after my boys to come and have a look at you, alright?" Soonyoung said as he stood back up, brushing himself down a little just as Seungkwan and Seokmin came back into the room causing Vernon to abruptly jump from his seat. A pained cry spiller from his lips at the suddenness of his own actions, his leg giving out making his whole body hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Ah!," the mountain lion cried, his body shaking softly with each pained sob as he just lay on the floor in a ball. His whole body aching from the hitting such a hard floor when he was already feeling so frail. The pain was worse then anything he'd ever felt from fights, his whole body was burning and his head had a bounding that was causing his vision to blur. And soon he found himself plunging into nothing but darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, guess who's not dead! I'm sorry for not updating in so long, I don't even have an excuse. I'm simply not motivated to do things sometime. My motivation comes in waves really, depending on how active im being or how well I feel. So I can't promise that updates will be regular, I do apologise for that. Please excuse any typos I have made or any off wording, I don't mean for that to happen. But I haven't proofread all of this, maybe I will later but it's 6am and I honestly don't feel like it.