1

Lexi's pov

I have 2 older brothers Oscar, and Luke . Luke is in 11th , Oscar is in 10th. We live in Los Angeles California with our mom and dad.

At school

I'm at PE and I'm walking toward the building. I bump into a boy and he says "hi I'm Cameron " I say "hi I'm Lexi". Then his friends get him and say "c'mon let's go play basketball" the. He leaves  and I walk to the building.

After school

I walk down to the principal's office to go sit with my mom because I can't drive yet. Luke and Oscar r already gone and they had to go somewhere. When I get down there I sit in a chair and take my phone out. Then my mom comes out and gives some papers to the 2 assistant principals. Then my mom says "we will leave soon." I say "ok" . Then I go outside and walk around the baseball field. Then I hear somebody run up behind me. I turn around and it's cameron.
C: y r u still here
L: my mom is the principal
C: oh
L: y u here
C: your mom
L: what
C: I got in trouble and I had to go see her and she said I half to stay and clean up the field
L: wow
C: don't u have 2 older brothers
L: yea luke is in 11th an Oscar is in 10th
C: cool I'm in 9th wbu
L: 8th
Then somebody calls Cameron's name and it's a teacher
C: u have a phone
L: yea u
C: yea
L: k
C: can I get your number
L: um sure let me see your phone

I put my number in his phone and he texted me so that I know it was him.
He said thxs. Then my mom calls my name . My mom walks over to us. She asks me "ready to go" I say "yea" then we turn around and walk away. Cameron says "bye" I say "bye " back and then he goes back and cleans up the field .