They Get Jealous (Part One)

P O E

Usually when Poe goes on missions, you spend most of your time with Finn. Poe is okay with this, except for this one time after Poe came back from a trip to help a village get back on its feet and relocate after a quite violent and destructive visit from The First Order, he found that his best friend and and girlfriend had become extremely close.

After Poe was done getting congratulated on his mission, he immediately pulled you out of the midst of the crowd.

"Everything o-"

You were cut off when Poe attacked your lips with his. You giggled and pulled back. "What was that?" You asked.

"I can't kiss my girl?" He asked. "Or has Finn taken that too?"

"Why would-" You paused, then started to laugh. "Awe are you jealous?" You asked, poking him in the chest.

Poe rolled his eyes. "Ever since I got back you two have been joined at the hip."

"Poe honey, you've been here for ten minutes, calm down. And he's good company Poe. He's also your best friend, come on now. I'm not that low to cheat on you with your best friend. I'm not that low to cheat on you at all. Have a little faith here?" You said, crossing your arms.

"I...well...I feel like I missed out on everything." He said, quietly.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You're still his best friend Poe. And look at me. You're always going places meeting I don't know who, and sometimes I worry. Finn helps me to realize that you're not that type of guy. He's just a genuinely good person to be around. He helps me not to worry about you so much." I explained.

He smiled and kissed you again. "I'm sorry Y/N, I don't know what I was thinking."

F I N N

The larger the Resistance becomes, the more doctors and nurses you need and new recruits were coming in faster than an X-Wing. One of the recruits was an exotic looking human named Eric. Every woman in the medical facility had been talking about what they'd do if they could get their hands on him and occasionally men would too. You of course had to admit  he was handsome. You were surprised when you were assigned to mentor him. Finn knew that something was up as soon as he came to see you on your break.

"So you've lived here your entire life?" Eric asked.

You nodded. "Yes that's right. My parents fought in the war against the Empire. My entire family has lived through almost all the wars, helping the Rebels, Senate, Resistance, you name it, we've been in the medical wing the entire time." You explained.

"That's amazing, so I guess you know the ropes. I'm glad I got you to mentor me." He said, reaching over and touching your hand.

Before you could respond someone cleared their throat from behind you. You quickly pulled your hand back and looked behind you to find Finn looming over you, his eyes were narrowed down angrily at Eric, his biceps popping from how tight his arms were crossed.

"Hello." Eric spoke, clearly flustered.

"Y/N. Who's this?" He asked, his eyes still narrowed at Eric.