Dad Stuff: Grounding

Requested by StarWarscanbeurstory

P O E

Poe is usually a cool dad, and you're forced to be the bad guy. It takes Shara doing something unbelievable for Poe to be disappointed enough to ground her. And when Poe grounds Shara, he grounds Shara. Isolation. Complete isolation.

F I N N

Finn doesn't like discipline. He had to be disciplined most of his life so he doesn't really like grounding Atlas. When he does it's usually something like no going out. No dinner (for one night). No phone (for like a day).

K Y L O

Kylo is a slave to his daughters, but don't let that confuse you. He will discipline them to the extreme. There's a lot of tears. It hurts Kylo a lot, but he believes one day it will feed the fire in their little Sith hearts.

L U K E

Owen and Jr. don't usually get in trouble for one reason. Luke. Luke can be scary as fuck. They got grounded once and they knew not to mess with their dad again.

H A N

Han doesn't ground anyone. Like at all. He won't do it. And it's not for any sappy reasons like he cares too much about them, or he's gone through so much. No. He's just too lazy to do it. He'll just simply say, "Don't do it again." And that's the end of it.

A N A K I N

With three rowdy children to take care of, Anakin has to ground everyone. Even you, who can be a little rowdy at times. His punishment is usually extra meditating, because the triplets absolutely hate meditation. They're restless, and all they want to do is play.

H U X

You and Hux don't have really anything to worry about. Little Leo is the exact replica of a stereotypical ginger. Freckles, adorableness, and goody goodyness. He's never been grounded in his life.

O B I - W A N

Have you ever met that dad, who just needs everything to be prim and perfect? That's not Obi-Wan. He doesn't expect his little girls to be perfect. To everyone's surprise, his discipline to his daughters are light and aren't much. Although if it is a mistake that they had the chance to prevent, such as leaving the house without telling anyone, then he will ground them. Although not too harshly.