Part 2

"Ivan pick up the phone!" Amelia screamed into the still ringing phone. The blonde hitmen was pissed beyond belief and she was going to take it out on the Russian.
"Privet Amelia," Ivan answered happily as he stepped over one of the dead intruders bodies in his house. His pipe still in his other hand incase one or two of them were still alive.
"I need your explanation about something." Amelia said seriously causing the Russian to stand still in the hallway.
"So you finally figured it out?"
"That you made me think my son was still born and secretly raised him yourself! Yes, you son of a...."
"Finish that sentence and I can make sure you never see my son ever."
"I'm a hitmen! An assassin! I can find anyone if I tried! And he's not just your's! Why the fucking hell did you hide him from me!?" Ivan laughed for a moment. She was acting so childish.
"Because he's mine and weren't you going to do the same thing? Hiding out in Alaska like you were?"
"With the way you treat your sisters Ivan, I had every right to hide him." Ivan was silent and then Amelia heard something shatter on the other side of of the line. A vase and wooden stand sat shattered on the floor from one angry swing from Ivan's pipe.
"How dare you! I have never used the pipe on him!"
"Then explain the broken rib he had two years ago!" Ivan froze in place for a moment.
"How did you?"
"I have to do my research before I kill someone. Things like this are child's play to me."
"It was accident. I didn't mean to hurt him that bad." Ivan zoned out for a moment.

Flashback: Two years ago
To be honest, Ivan couldn't remember what Piotr had done that got him in so much trouble. All Ivan could really remember was the five years old boy laying on the floor without a sound taking his punishment. Piotr's arms covered his tears stained face as Ivan kicked him. The little boy had been hit with his father's belt earlier and his father was only kicking now.
"Don't ever do that again da?" The Ivan kicked the boy one last time and a large crack sounded. Time seemed to stop for a moment before a pain filled scream echoed through the room.
"Papa!" Piotr screamed out for him not knowing what else to do. Ivan picked up the crying child gently. He hugged his son lightly and comfortingly not knowing what else to do for a moment. Ivan carried his son to the three baltics and his sister who stood worriedly outside.
"We need to get him to a doctor now," Ivan ordered and everyone didn't have to be told twice.

End of Flashback
"That isn't an excuse Ivan!"
"Let's cut to the chase," Ivan said after a moment,"come anywhere near my son until I say or this will get far worse than you could possibly imagine." Completely done with it all, Ivan hung up on a Amelia.
The blonde hitmen screamed in anger. Oh, he thought that he'd won before the game had started? Boy, was wrong. Amelia grabbed her bags and headed for the airport. To bad she was about to steal the most prized game piece for herself.
********************************************
Piotr sat quietly as he and Toris waited for their plane. The seven year old played his mother's voice over and over again in his head and clung to her name. He sulked still looking down at the floor.
"Hello," that same voice from the phone said right in front of him. Piotr's head shot up at the woman who stood before him. The one thing Ivan had ever told Piotr about his mother was that she was beautiful and his father hadn't lied.
"Amelia," Toris said after a moment of shock,"what are you doing here?" She turned her bright smiling face to the Lithuanian.
"I'm here to see my son," Amelia said like it was no big deal,"what does it look like." Turning back to the boy, she smiled at him Piotr was to shocked at first and just took in what his mother looked like.
"You should go." Piotr said at last catching his mother off guard.
"Why? I finally got to see you for the first time in seven years. Aren't you happy to..." Before Amelia could finish, Piotr jumped from his seat and hugged his mother's legs. Amelia couldn't move for a moment and then lightly ruffled his hair.
"He'll hurt you. Papa always gets what he wants and doesn't throw it away until he grows tired of it. I don't think papa is going to grow tired of me soon so you need to go before you get hurt."
"But he's hurt you, I can't just leave you with him little one." Amelia answered as she kneeled down so she could look him in the eye.
"I'm used to it mama. If you take me, he'll hurt you. Please go before it's to late." Her heart broke and her rage grew to new heights. Amelia picked him and began to walk off with him. Toris's words lost behind them as Amelia kept walking.
"Please," Piotr begged though he didn't try to fight her,"I only wanted to see you at least once. Papa will kill you slowly."
"Let him try," Amelia hissed catching her son off guard,"I'm just as capable at killing as he is little one. Besides, being with you Yurik, it'd would be worth it."
"Yurik?" Amelia blushed at her son's question as they got in her car.
"It was what I was going to name you. I'm sorry Piotr." She became quiet for a moment.
"Why haven't you come after me sooner?"
"I thought you were dead when you were born. What did Ivan say happened to me?" Piotr looked quietly at the floor for a moment.
"Nothing."
"At all?"
"Toris told me you died when I was born, but whenever I asked papa about it he would only get angry with me."