Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Any content extracted, manipulated or distributed is unacceptable without a written acceptance letter from the author. Any feedback that is harmful, malicious or insensitive will be reported immediately, putting your wattpad account at risk.

Every effort on the authors part has been made to make this story as accurate as possible. However there may be typographical or content errors within, and any advance to correct mistakes is unacceptable unless the author has shown interest or stated their agreement.

This disclaimer is a closure for the author who is not responsible or liable for any offense taken to a person or entity.

Personal:

If the following rules below are broken, you will be reported:

1) Please respect everyone and be kind.

2) If you believe I'm copying something or simply want to hate on my book feel free to leave. You will not be missed.

3) Please do not leave derogatory comments regarding someones race, skin colour, religion or gender. If you do, you will leave me no choice but to mute you, as I do not appreciate rude and insensitive comments. Please respect people, as we are all human.

5) I am a student meaning it is extremely hard for me to update during the school year so please cut me some slack.

6) Do NOT say ANYTHING derogatory towards the lgbtq+ community. Who they chose to be and who they find appealing in none of your business. They're human and if you can't deal with their choices and preference then you might as well stop reading this book right now.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy! I really appreciate that you guys are giving my book. I hope that you love it.

Check out my other book 'THE WINTER OF LIES'