4.

Thankyou for five hundred views ^-^
Hope you enjoy chapter four :P

Previously

I will have to tell him one day.
And I think that day is coming soon.

I can't hide it forever.
And I trust this boy.
The only person I've trusted since my dad pasted away.
And that's been five years.

--------------------------------

I get changed and walk out the bathroom.

Ash was sitting in his bed, looking at me worriedly.

I guess now is the time to tell him.

"Serena, I know you're problem is probably personal but I just want to say that if you need any help with anything then just speak to me, i will listen."

A flashback then flew into my mind.

"Serena." "Yes dad." "You know if there's anything that you need help with then just speak to me, I will listen." "Ok dad, thanks, you're the best."
I reply giggling.

I pull him into a big hug.
"Can I ask you something then dad?" "Of course dear, what is it." "Will you be with me forever?" "Of course, I will always be right here."
He says as he points to my heart.
"And I will always be in yours."
I point to his heart.
"Yep, so shall we make a promise." "Ok." "We will always be in each others hearts, no matter where we are. Promise?" "Promise."
We lift our pinkies up and connect them together.

I will never forget this promise.

I feel my eyes tear up.
"Serena please don't cry."

He walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

The first hug I've had from a boy in five years.

I return the hug, sticking my face in his chest.
"It's ok Serena, I'm here for you."

Ash reminds me so much of my dad.
So caring and helpful and kind.

I think I should let this boy into my world, he is different from any other person I've ever known.

The last few tears spew from my eyes.
I lift my head up and look at Ash.
"Feel better?"
He asks.
I nod.
"Now why don't we order some food."
He grins at me and I nod again.

He walks up to his desk and grabs the menu.
"I've already chosen what I wanted so it's your turn to choose." "Thankyou Ash."

I walk over to my bed and sit on it.
"Ash." "Um yes Serena." "I'm sorry for everything. I mean, I talked to you like trash when we first met. I just tried to look strong but really I'm as weak as a twig."
I look over to Ash to see him smiling.
"It's fine Serena, it's not you're fault."

How does he know.
He must have just guessed.

"Anyway, what do you want for dinner?"
He asks.
"I'll just have a salad." "Ok, I'll go order it now."

Ash walks up to the phone on the wall and dials the number on the menu.
He orders the food and sits back down on his bed.

"They said they were going to be a while because loads of other people have ordered before us." "Ash." "Yes." "You know that you said I can tell you anything." "Yeah." "Well I really want to tell someone about my past to let it off my chest but I've never really trusted anyone apart from my dad and he passed away five years ago. But now I know you I feel like I've known you my whole life, and I trust you."
I see a huge smile form on his face.
"I'm so glad you trust me now and I'll happily listen."
I see Ash adjust himself so he is facing towards me from the other side of the room.
"You can come sit on my bed Ash." I say.
"Ok."
He jumps off his bed, walks over and places himself on the end of my bed.
"So what do you want to tell me." "It's a long story so just tell me if you get bored." "Don't worry Serena, I won't get bored."

I'm so glad I met Ash.

I take a deep breath.
Time to tell someone about my past.

"Well it all started five years ago when my dad passed away. He died from a tragic car accident on the way home from his work. I went in depression for months, hardly eating and drinking. Soon I was unable to move so I was sent to hospital. When I got out I was forced to go to school or my mom would go to jail. This is when I met my ex. He helped me get through my depression and we eventually started dating. Then a few months later he switched... one day he invited me round his house and..."

I could feel tears spewing from my eyes.

"H-he r-raped me."

I saw Ash's face turn mortified.
He pulls me into a hug.

"Serena I'm so sorry."
He whispers, pulling me closer to him.
"A-Ash." "Yes."
He pulls away from the hug and looks into my eyes.

"The boy on the newspaper was
him..."