things to understand

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Stephenie Meyer does. Obviously so, this is a fanfiction and the only thing I really own are the characters I create. Some sentences or plot may be taken from Twilight, but that does not mean it is mine. 

THIS IS A FANFIC.

-

Summary:  There's something about small towns where secrets are hard to keep, but the Cullen's have always been the exception.

When Alec Kade and her family move to Forks, she is met with a family who holds more secrets than the whole town combined.

Meeting Renesmee, she's infatuated, instantly in love with the bronze-haired girl. And it's no secret Renesmee feels the same way. Though, in this family, love is never that easy.

The Volturi has been lurking around the Cullens for a long while, and they have finally found a way to get to the Cullen coven.

-

This is a fanfic in which the love interests are two girls. If you don't like it, don't read it. The fic is written in first person, the OC Alec narrates her story of Forks and the people within it. 

-

Also, swearing (cussing, cursing, whatever you call it) is involved. You are reading at your own risk. Generally, that is how reading works.

-

Each of the Twilight characters are of their respective actors, but since Renesmee is young in the movie, she is not. There is no specific actress for her or any of my OCs, as they are left to your own imagination.

With that, enjoy.