Drifting

YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATE ME BUT IN CELEBRATION OF MY 16th BIRTHDAY IM EXPOSING WHAT IVE WROTE WITHOUT FINISHING IT its short btw thats why you guys are gonna be mad SO WHEN IT COMES TO A SUDDEN STOP THATS IT😂 I'll update after too Ive literally been waiting for this day since i was 5 ahhh im so excited it's still 12:30 am so stop reading this and enjoy what ive wrote so far!  "Madison." He breathed out. I didn't know how to feel i wanted to cry, scream, hug him and kick his ass for leaving me alone all these years. "W-why did you leave me?" I could feel my throat closing in getting thicker with tears threatening to spill over. "You made me believe that you were dead! Do you not know how much that crushed me?" I asked not looking for a response. I was quite honestly pissed off at the point. He just stood there in front of me blank faced. "I can explain everything if you just..." He reached from my arm and i snatched it back. "I-I need to get away i cant do this right now. Ill call you later." I said in a mono tone voice. "Madison." Daniel groaned. " i promise." I said before running out the door i had no clue where i was running i just needed to get out of here i ran around a conner before i felt light headed. It was 3 am and freezing cold all of a sudden a violent cough came from me. I covered my mouth in habit to see my hand covered in dark blood. No not right now this cant be happening right now. My coughing wouldn't stop it just got worse i was starting to weeze "oh my....Claire call an ambulance." I older woman cried out and thats when i passed out.

Mario's P.O.V
The room was silent no one dared to speak or move we all didn't sleep that night. Finally i got up I couldn't take the silence anymore. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water when my phone ran. "Hello?" I said a little too desperate the police told us they would call if they had any information on Maddy so its been hours since i got a phone call. "Mario what the hell is going on over there we just got a call saying that maddy has been admitted to the hospital? Do we need to book a flight down there?" Mr. Lopez asked. I sighed in relief thank god shes alive. "Uh no ill call you when they let me see her. By any chance did you get the hospital name?" I asked.

"Saint Paul's" he voiced. "Okay thank you ill update you as soon as i get there." I quickly rushed out of the kitchen grabbing keys to my range rover. Passing the group. "Where are you going?" Jovani said breaking the silence. "To see maddy if your coming hurry the hell up i don't have time." I was nervous as happy as i am thats shes not wondering the streets or kidnapped something had to happen to her to end up in the hospital.

I raced