"Cute"

He always ruins my vibes I hate my life.

She just makes me feel so happy and I don't know what I would do without her.

Is what I use to think about her. But I don't know anymore maybe I was all wrong about this.

6 hours earlier.... Yes it's one of those get over it.😂✌🏼️

"So what do you wanna do Valeria?" I said as she got in my car. I was so nervous she was beautiful and I looked basic. "It doesn't matter. She said holding my hand causing my cheeks to get hot.

Stop you fucking idiot this is just a distraction.

"Are you down to go to sunset beach?" (I'm not sure if this is actually a beach I'm lazy to look up one so I just took one from where I live. Shhh)
"sure." She smiled flashing perfectly white teeth. I knew of this one spot that was perfect it was like a underwater cave but not quite. Not many people know of it but it's used enough that it's not all gross and has the cob webs and what not. She put her hand on my thigh. Think of the road Mario think of the road.

"So Mario question." She said looking at her hand that was practically by my crotch. But I wasn't going to tell her not to. (HOLY WATER I NEED SOME HOLY WATER AND MILK PRONTO!) "shoot." I let her go on with her question while turning into the parking lot. "Actually I think I can wait.

God I hated when people do that. I just grabbed the basket with the food in it and Valeria grabbed her purse. Thank god I brought a blanket because it's kinda windy. It was only a 5 minute walk to the cave. "It's beautiful." she looked around in awe.

Her head turns to face me and she has a small smile resting on her face. I grabbed her face with my thumb and forefinger and stroked her cheek. I just stared into her emerald green eyes for a moment and leaned in. I only meant to kiss her but it ended up being a full makeout session. "That was..." I was speechless. "Wow." She finished my sentence. We were kinda meant for each other both broken hearted only to be pushed off for second choice. She pulled out some cans from her purse. "Want one?" She offered.

To hell with it were all going to end up in hell somehow. I grabbed the can and with one came another and then 3 more. It started getting darker as time passed by but me and Valeria were having fun, telling each other all about our families and I told her about mine and Maddy's whole relationship. I'm sick of being second choice. Next to someone who's dead.
*************************************

I woke up next to a naked Valeria. What the hell happened. Omg no I looked around for a condom wrapper anything to ease the fact that I just slept with someone I met less then a month ago. With Maddy it's different I love Maddy but this is straight up retarted of me.

"Mario?" Valeria woke up half asleep. "Good your awake help me find some type of wrapper." I looked in the sand under bags. "What do you mean?" She got up putting her clothes on. "I mean a condom wrapper help me find one." "You kidding me right? You don't know if..." She looked at me wide eyed. "THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT!" I panicked.
*************************************
Maddy's P.O.V
We can't help who we like. It's just a matter of time before we admit it to ourselves. I read out of my book.

Bullshit.

I went downstairs to get some cinnamon toast crunch to get a text from Matthew.

Matt: are you down to go exploring?
Me: sure 😛
Matt: Bring your bathing suit 😉

Oh god I knew I should of started working out earlier this year. I grumbled. I grabbed a basic bathing suit and decided to hell with it. It's just Matt. We're friends.

Once got to the spot he mentioned hiking. "Ugh are you trying to kill me?" I asked spilling on my Nike roshes. "Not unless you want me to." He winked. "I hate you." I shouted as he walked up the hill. "Awe I love you too babe." He shouted behind his shoulder. I jogged up the hill catching up to him.

To be continued.....

Im Om spring break aye no school for 2 weeks!