Chapter 2

Hey there everyone! :) I know I'm just getting started, and this may be my first story but I'd like to thank everyone that DID read the story. I'm having so much fun writing this, and I don't even care how many likes it gets as long as people enjoy reading it! :) more to come! Next well meet the rest of the gang, after coffee of course lol. :P Xoxo

----------------------------------------------

I have to get home, I need to talk to Madi. Should I tell her? Would she even believe me? What do I do? I need to sit down.

When I finally reached the parking lot I was met by those same two beautiful eyes. He was leaning against the entrance sign to the park.

Damn how did he get here so fast? I think to myself. Well it could be on account of the fact that I'm limping at a snails pace.

"You again" I say as I straighten up and walk around him trying to make my limp less obvious.

"You never gave me an opportunity to speak back there" he says while straightening back up.

"That because there's noting to speak about" I say as I continue to make my slow painful way to the side walk.

"Where are you going?" He asks as he jogs back up to me.

"Home" I reply shortly.

"You can't WALK all that way, your injured!" He says as he places a hand on my shoulder stopping me in my tracks.

I look him straight in the eyes, I feel my stomach turning, "wow he's so beautiful. Why in the world would I keep blowing him off?!" "Snap out of it" I tell myself "he is famous, and your just a nobody"

I realize a moment of silence had gone by causing my cheeks to turn blood red. "I'm fine" I reply,and I start to walk away again.

This time he grabs my hand. My heart felt like it had stopped, my breath was taken away as I feel his warm hand clench slightly tighter in my smaller un-reacting one.

I look back at him, a small smile creeps on my face as I study him for a moment.

"Well?" I ask ask I turn to meet him face to face, his hand still locked on mine.

"Well, what?" He asks as his eyes seem to glaze over.

"Are you going to offer me a ride home or are you going to make me walk" I chuckle

"Oh yeah! I'm mean it would be my honor." He says as he suddenly snaps out of his trance.

"I wonder what has him so captivated?" I smile as we begin walking to his car that is parked in the back of the parking lot, unnoticeable if you don't know what your looking for.

He lets out a slight chuckle "you're beautiful face" I hear him say.

I snap my head up and my eyes shoot wide open in horror, my cheeks flair up. "Omg did I really just say that out loud, how embarrassing." I grown

By now we were at his car. He's driving a black BMW.

"It's not embarrassing, it's adorable" he teases

He pulls out his beanie and adjusts it back on his head, covering his wild blonde hair. Then the glasses, now the familiar face of the stranger I had met this morning is starting back at me.

I raise my eyebrows and flash him a smile before looking down at the black door handle.

He smiles as he looks down, fumbling with his keys "this place gets a little busy around this time, I'm usually gone by now. The pops are everywhere now a days" he says as he finally unlocks his car door.