Chapter 14

Hey guys here's chapter 14! Never though I would make it this far but the support has been crazy! Thanks so much!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Niall's POV:

I let the warm water trace down my skin, the heat made my skin tingle. Every muscle in my body began to relax as I let out a long sigh.

"This was a huge mistake" I think to myself as I let the water rush over my face.

"I should have never slept with Liam, how would I feel if Andrew went out and slept with someone? I'll tell you, I'd feel pretty devistated.....how could I do that to him?" I think as I finally shut off the shower.

As I open the shower door cool air crashes against my body causing goose bumps to rapidly appear. The steam slowly crept out of the shower and into the mirror slowly fogging it up.

I dried off my hair and wrapped the towel around my waist. As I entered the bedroom I found Liam laying on my bed in his boxers playing on his phone.

He looked up at smiled at me.

"Hey Ni" he said as I made my way to my dresser and pulled out pajama bottoms.

"Hey Li" I say as I pull the bottoms on and make my way over to my bed.

"Where's my phone at?" I ask as I plop down on the bed looking around.

He fumbles down in his lap an tosses me my phone.

"Oh yeah, and Harry called and said Andrew was going to come over or something" he said nonchalantly.

"What?! When is he coming over?!" I shout as I jump out of bed and rush to throw Liam his clothes.

"Relax I told Harry to keep him from coming over" he said tossing his pants back on the ground.

"Wait what? You told Harry? What else did you tell him" I ask as I eye him suspiciously.

He clicked his phone off and looked up at me."well....you know.....I told him it wasn't a good idea for Andrew to come over because....." He started but I cut him off.

While he had began to give me a bullshit excuse I had began looking at the messages.

"YOU TOLD HIM THAT WE HOOKED UP?!" I yell as I lock my phone and stare at him.

"What's the big deal?" He asks standing up.

"This was a mistake! It should have never happened! And you can NEVER tell Andrew!" I shout as I pick up his clothes as shove them into his arms.

"Please Liam?, I'm begging you. Please don't tell him" I plead a my eyes begin to well up with tears.

"Fine! I promise." Liam says as his facial expression softens.

Liam walks out of the room shutting the door behind him, I collapse on my bed.

"How could things get any worse?" I say into my pillow.

Just then my phone goes off, I look at the screen and of course it's Andrew.I quickly unlock it.

*Hey Niall, can we talk?*

My heart begins to race furiously, and my palms start to sweat as I slowly reply.

*Sure*

"Oh god I bet Harry told him, what am I going to do? What am I going to say? Maybe if I just explain how I was feeling he might understand. Oh who am I kidding he will probably never talk to me again" all of these thoughts rush through my head as I watch the little icon at the bottom of the screen that indicated that he was replying.