Jealous {Jensen Ackles}

Walking down the hall you held onto Jensen's hand. People smiled and waved as you walked by.

"Oh my god." Teenagers screamed, "Jensen Ackles."

You smiled, "I'm going to the green room. Love you."

"Love you too, (Y/N)." Jensen kissed your forehead.

Walking away you were no longer getting any recognition. Going into the green room you sat down on the couch and played on your phone. Glancing up you felt awkward without Jensen around to introduce you to people. For all they know you could be some stranger who talked their way into the room.

"(Y/N), hey." Jared smiled brightly walking into the room.

You stood up and hugged him tightly, "Jared, finally someone that I know. How have you been?"

"I've been good." He nodded, "How are you and Jensen?"

"We are great." You sat back down, "Are Gen and the kids here?"

Jared shook his head, "Not this time. Tom got sick and she didn't want him to come here. They all need their rest so it isn't that big of a deal." He nodded his head, "Where is Jensen?"

"He went to take some photos with some fans." You explained, "I've kind of just been chilling in here alone for a bit.

Jared looked at you confused, "Jensen allowed you to come here alone?"

"He's getting better at allowing me to walk around alone at these cons." You told him, "One incident and you hold it against him forever."

"(Y/N), I am not holding it against him. It was amazing the timing that he had." Jared spoke, "If he didn't come that drunk guy would've totally done something that would've made him a regrettable man."

Sighing you couldn't help, but agreed with what Jared was saying. For a few moments you stopped talking and just sat there in a comfortable silence. With Jared speaking up first your conversation became lighthearted and you two quickly began laughing.

"(Y/N)." Jensen walked in.

His fist were balled by his side and he wasn't smiling. Quickly standing up you walked to his side and placed a hand on his chest, "Jensen, it is alright. Nothing happened."

"I'm sure nothing happened." Jensen pushed your hand away, "Because Jared wouldn't dare go after the person that I'm in love with. He could never be that stupid."

You looked at Jensen like he was an entirely different person.

"Look dude, nothing happened." Jared defended himself, "Nothing would ever happen because  I know how much she means to you. I know how much you love (Y/N). I am not stupid."

"So I'm stupid now?" Jensen changed the subject, "Stupid because I don't want (Y/N) talking to someone that could possibly take her away from me."

You crossed your arms over your chest and walked out of the room. Leaving them behind you wanted to clear your mind. You loved Jensen, but you didn't want to deal with a jealous boyfriend. You never got jealous when he had to make out with random people for Supernatural. This situation shouldn't be any different.

"(Y/N)." Jensen came running after you.

Stopping you waited for him to catch up with you, "What is going on with you?" You asked him.

Jensen looked confused, "What do you mean by that? Nothing is going on with me."

"Really? You just got mad at Jared, your best friend, because we were talking when you walked in. You looked as if you were going to fight him. Does that seem normal to you?"

"(Y/N), I had a right to be angry."

You stepped back, "Jensen, he is married with two children. Even if he wasn't committed, which he is, I would never do anything like that to you. I love you too much to even think about doing something like that."

"(Y/N), I know." Jensen hung his head, "I just don't know what would happen if you finally realized that you are better than me. You deserve more than what I give you. I'm lucky enough to spend this much time with you. I don't want you to leave me and that makes me do stupid things. Please forgive me because I can't have you be mad at me."

You smiled, "Admit that you were jealous of Jared."

"What does that prove?" He asked.

You shook your head, "Admit that you were jealous of Jared."

He straightened up and looked past you, "I was jealous of Jared for a moment in time then I realized I was the lucky one. I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world and wouldn't change that for anything. Are you happy now?"

You wrapped your arms around his waist, "Happier than ever before."

Jensen leaned down and kissed you, "Thank the Lord."