Sorry {Gadreel} part2

Going back into the bunker you slowly passed by Kevin's body. Tears continued falling down your face and made you feel weak. Running to your room you slammed your door and attempted to draw an Angel sigil. Falling onto the floor your mind went to the dark part where nothing seemed possible anymore. The one person who was suppose to always protected you was the one who hurt you more than anyone else and that said something to you.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Cas asked through the door.

You shook your head even though he couldn't see, "Yes."

He didn't respond so you continued crying. You'd never admit it to yourself, but the one person that you wanted with you was Gadreel. He wasn't just your Arch Angel you actually loved him. Gadreel, the one that you knew, was better than this one. He didn't randomly kill because he didn't kill.

"(Y/N), I need you to come with me." Gadreel appeared in your room, "I need to explain myself to you."

You shook your head and tried to run to the sigil. Gadreel grabbed your arm and pushed you up against the wall. With a stone cold glare he kept you up against the wall, only an inch between you two. Your body went still as he stared down at you.

"Gadreel, you need to leave." Your voice was quiet and without any force.

He moved closer to you, "I am not leaving you. I am here to explain myself. That is all that I want, for you to listen to what I have to say."

"No." You tried to push him away, "I don't care what you have to say because you obviously don't care about me. It is best that you just leave me alone."

"(Y/N), I am done with Metatron. I never meant to hurt you. I was trying to fight for the cause that was started a long time ago. Fight for those who cannot protect themselves. Do you not understand that?" He spoke.

Closing your eyes you didn't respond. You wanted to forgive him, but you knew that you couldn't. He hurt you and it wasn't something that an I'm sorry could help. Pushing Gadreel away from yourself, you pulled your long sleeve shirt so that it wrapped around your fist.

"You need to leave and never come back." You spoke without looking at him, "There is nothing left for you here."

He stumbled back and shook his head, "I will never stop looking over you, (Y/N)."

With that he disappeared. Crashing down onto the ground you softly cried. It hurt you to push Gadreel away, but it as for the best. You didn't trust him anymore. If he could kill Kevin then he could as easily kill you.